swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We had one additional thought that occurred to us after we had already posted our previous reply. While you may fear rejection from approaching "beautiful people" because you think you don't compare with them physically, remember that part of what makes swinging appealing is the desire to be with someone DIFFERENT FROM the spouse or partner that you are with all the time. Most people really enjoy experiencing people of different sizes, shapes, skin colors, hair colors and styles, etc.

Mrs. valovers703 is only 5'3", and has very dark, almost black hair in a fairly short hairstyle. She is brown-eyed and very curvy, both in the bust and hips. Now, would I want to be with a woman just like HER? Well, yes,. .but that's because I'm such a slut! LOL But I ALSO would love to experience a redhead, a woman with long beautiful flowing hair, and a tall, willowy (and not necessarily very well-endowed) blonde!!! Viva la difference!

So don't be mistaken that "beautiful people" are looking only for couples just like themselves. They may very well, in fact, be looking for something DIFFERENT just for the variety!

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
creamycommotions wrote: <<I am not confortable with myself enough to email someone in hope that they will like what they see and want to meet so alot of the time we or I will see a profile and want to get to know them and I wont email them because I think they won't be intrested...>>

Wow, creamy, you are really underrating yourself and your husband. I just looked at your profile and the two of you are a very attractive couple who should do very well finding interested playmates.

This is the husband writing, so here's a perspective from a man past the age of 50. I have met very few women past 30 in my life who are happy with how they look. It amazes me how truly sexy, pretty women can go on and on about what's WRONG with their bodies! Here's another hint - most men are noticing what's RIGHT with you, not what's WRONG! LOL

My all-time favorite cartoon: A man and a woman are naked and standing in front of a full length mirror. He is a bald guy with a huge beer gut. She is an absolute knockout! In the mirror, he sees Tarzan, and she sees an old hag! LOL Ain't it the truth?

Ladies, please try to FEEL as sexy as you LOOK to us guys. We are all too thrilled just to have YOU let us be with you!

Hugs, and may your lifestyle experiences do great things for your self-image.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
This is Trish.... I have a very very hard time emailing people on this site and 2 others we belong to because of the out of thier league issue.... we are both shy until we get to know someone, I do not know how to go up to someone and start a conversation, I am not confortable with myself enough to email someone in hope that they will like what they see and want to meet so alot of the time we or I will see a profile and want to get to know them and I wont email them because I think they won't be intrested.... guess after reading this topic I will bite the bullet and email more people....taking deep breaths here ....

Myerstown PA

Username hidden
(4985 posts)
Thank you, Patricia was born and raised in your neck of the woods. She would love to hear that you said that.

Mark

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
@avcouplesxtc

VERY well written!!!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
Part 2 of this topic

Now this brings us to our situation. I can say this, my wife is a hottie MILF. I know I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth. Hell guys tell me this to my face when they meet and actually talk and get to know my wife. I am proud of that. I am no Ken, but I do take care of myself and I take pride in my appearance. But lets be honest, the big reason we get any attention is because of her and those pix. In the same since those pix are a curse.

It has been a long dilemma post the pix or just put a G rated pic up. We believe in letting people know up front that we love to play in public and my wife is an exhibitionist and I am a voyeur. We also want to let people have an idea of what kind of fun we like to have sexually. Then there is the final reason. We want people to know that we are for real and not posers who say they are a couple who wants to meet others and play like adults. We all know how many guys there are out there that say they are a couple and are really just guys wanting to meet girls using that as a cover. With us you know were real.

The down side to those pix is that we look like pros. We are hardly pros. In the 7 yrs or so that we have been actually into the lifestyle we have been intimate with 5 couples we have met. We have been to 2 home parties and the Freedom Acres 3 times, and LA Couples once. So were hardly pros. We have had a lot of hit and miss meetings though. And out of those 5 couples only 1 at this time turned out to be a couple that we became friends with. The others were out of lust and it didn't work out in the end. That's why we believe in friends first.

The other part of the downside is that it looks like Patricia puts out for anyone. Well to be honest she has had an adult site for several years and the majority of the XXX pix are from over several years ago. She had a problem with not wanting to be a tease and she had a hard time saying no to guys especially once they touched her. She is now, very selective and safe when it cums to sex. She has the site now for extra incum and it is a hobby. It's all smoke and mirrors, just like in the magazines.

This brings us to the last point. These pix may make it look like she is unobtainable and even unapproachable. We actually were told this one time at a greet and meet. A couple said that they finally had the nerve to approach us and talk to us. They thought that Patricia was "out of their league" and unapproachable based on the pix. That floored us. She is just the opposite. She is a soccer mom who is a MILF and that is that.

After they talked to us and they got to know her they found that not only was she down to earth and just a normal person, she was fun and easy to talk to. We all found that we had a lot in common and that we had a connection. We are good friends with them and after 3 weeks we are planning on a trip to FA. (It took 3 weeks due to scheduling and having the ladies stars and moons line up lol, but it will be worth the wait).

So don't judge a book by its cover. Don't let a possible friendship go by without making an attempt to at least see if there is a connection.

Mark

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Part 1 to this topic

The question was asked about swinging in your own league. Well I can say from our stand point that we don't believe in that. We know first hand that labeling person based on their pix is a mistake and a shame.

We don't look at pix first, lets face it half the profiles don't have pix any ways so you have to go by the profiles.

So we look at people's profiles first. Are they first close to us so that we can build a relationship. Lets face it if you live more than 30 miles or plus away, it is very hard to get together on a regular bases to build a relationship. We are no longer looking for one night stands. The few that we had didn't work for us.

We want to get to know someone before we becum intimate. We think waiting also enhances the moment.

Once we see that they are close to us then we look to see if they have the same likes and dislikes as close as possible. This includes sexual preferences. If they are strictly into S & M and we are not, then there isn't any real reason to waist each others time. We know that we are not going to find clones of us nor do we want to, but having the same sexual desires and taste helps.

Once we find that we have similar taste then we will check out the pix. Lets be honest here, there has to be a physical attraction to make it work. It doesn't mean being Ken and Barbie, but everyone has there own taste in what makes their juices flow.

If we see that they are Ken and Barbies that doesn't stop us. Remember at your high school reunion when you finally had the nerve to approach that girl who drove you nuts in the 10th grade now that you're a man and you tell her what she did to you and she says "why didn't you tell me." You will never know unless you ask. In the same since it isn't like high school where everyone is going to know you asked and got shot down. What's the worse that can happen. They tell you sorry, but were not interested. So you move onto the other 100's of other couples or whatever out there.

wow this is so long that it needed a part 2 sorry.

Parker AZ

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Do they make high hell "Fuck me" shoes with the soft leather bottoms that slide on the bowling lane? If not, that's a good place to invest some money ;-)

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
NOOOOOO, swinging league you wouldn't need to wear ulgy shoes and shirts, it gives you a reason to buy new shoes/pumps and silk shirts/blouses

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(126 posts)
We should start a new trend, instead of bowling leagues, swinging' leagues, with trophies and all.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league