swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here it is... an oldie ut goodie- worth reviving every now and then for new comers to the forum... :)

Xandria

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
ooops...cut the last post short....we have looked at pics of people and both said "wow"...what an awesome sexy looking couple then just kinda come back to reality .....guess maybe its the fear of rejection

West Plains MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
as for us we have passed over alot of profiles because by either reading them or seeing the pics we figured that the people were "out of our league"

West Plains MO
Username hidden
(7 posts)
@Xfrequentc No we're not at war now. We were at war in the Hot Couple thread. LMAO

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(121 posts)
league huh.we do not think anyone is out of a league of others. However we do believe and respect preferences. If someone write us that has ot read our rpofile to our wants needs and desires they are not being respectful to us.Which in turn does not obligate us to return the email if we choose not to. Its never out of any league its all about respecting our preferences and your preferences.Those that do not respect ours, can not and will not respect us, they wish to impose their will over ours.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I will email anyone if I think we are mutually compatible. Does that mean I email people only "in my league"? Well...not really. It means I email people only if it appears that our searches match. Chemistry can really only be determined by meeting eventually, if the signs seem right.

I have known some people built like Barbie Dolls, but with the brains to match...and I don't care WHAT league that is, I have no interest in it. Now, would I email someone whose profile says "Slim women only"? No. I have curves, and that is obviously not compatible with what those people are seeking.

People with very little info on their profiles are much more difficult to judge...so I typically skip them. I refuse to try and determine if I am going to match up with someone with a 3 line profile about how they want Sex with single females and couples. That is completely generic, and it tells me Nothing.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
WHAT!? We're at war right now? (just kidding)

Mayfield PA
Username hidden
(910 posts)
I like tis topic, and it surprises me that it almost got buried! As far as us we don't think anyone is outta our league, and we don't think we're outta anyone else's league. We do have our likes & dislikes though. I'm pretty sure everyone does. I'm guessing this is why some people only show a titty here, a pussy there, a dick there (Excuse my language, but I'm just being me). My advice is just go for it! You never know what might happen. The most important thing to remember is...There is no way possible you can be everyone's type (NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU THINK YOU LOOK). We've sent emails to people that didn't even offer a sorry no thanx. My guess is they figured they were outta our league. I think my wife is the hottest woman I've ever been with, but one couple told me she was too thick, and to top it off "we don't do coloreds". WHAT!!!???? Anyway, to those hiding there faces due to a lack of confidence...My advice is let everyone see what you're working with. Me personally I like something to hold, and sqeeze. Mrs. Freaky likes them tall, and chocolate complexioned. That's our preference, but as you can see from our certs we have made exceptions. Good ones too (if you know what I mean). So never be so hard on yourself. You might think you're too fat, but I already told yall what I like. You might think you're too black, but I already told yall what she likes. Plus there are exceptions to every rule! Holla atcha boy! 1ne Kenyattta of FreakyCupple69

Newark NJ
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Valovers.... thank you for your complement, it made me smile and really think about some things! I have a great family, I will be a grandmother for the 3rd time in a little over a month,my step sons are 22 (daughter in law is 21) and 18, my daughter is 12 going on 30, my hunny is a wonderful sexy man and I am very very happy with all of them!! (most of the time lol lol ) I think just about every woman (not all) I know complains about something ON thier body, not with thier lives..... emotionally I love my life and my family,physically I have to work on loving who I am the way I am.....but since we have been in this lifestyle I have done allot of "comparing" myself to other women, more then I used to,and I think thats one thing we all do. I have some things I absolutely hate on my body and I have been working very very hard for the last 3 years to change them, with little effect which to be honest sucks!! BUT on the other hand I have a few things I like about myself and I will tell people off when they tell me thats what I need to change! Mostly I get told my hair needs to be shorter, and my make-up is a huge huge issue with allot of people.Some say it's too much,some say it's not enough, but then they ask me how do I keep it on all night. It's funny noone ever says anything about my personality, I am shy at first but I open up rather quickly.... I am outgoing, fun,love to talk and if I know you well enough if something happens I will do anything I can to help out you and your family.I always have a ready smile on my face and will try to cheer up someone who doesn't. So again I thank valovers for the comment about Gary and I and I am working on accepting myself for who and what I look like, thanks to allot of the comments posted in this thread....... but there is one I have a reply to.....

I do not want to think we were approached by someone because they were "slumming it"....if we are approached I would hope it would be because of who and what we are and that is a real, honest,fun loving, caring couple. I never want to be approached by someone "slumming it"...... that would make me feel like I don't matter at all and I know I do matter even if it's only to my family and true friends!! Thank you for reading my longest post to date :)

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We couldn't have said it better !

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8909 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league