swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, dscouple we here ya, LOL. That reminds us of something that happened to us recently. We were in Lowes walking through the paint aisle when we passed a couple that we recognized from their profile on another site. We passed each other making momentary eye contact. When we got to the end of the aisle and commented to about about the other couple having a profile on the other site, we turned around, looked back and they were at the other end of the aisle doing the same thing, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8936 posts)
More labels, Jeeeeesssshhhhh!!!! Screw the labels, we either like the people or we don't. I'm not even going to attempt to categorise it.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Out Of THEIR League..........As someone who is NOT HWP , by some's standards. I totally understand where the original poster is coming from. Many times while I was browsing through profiles and would come across a very attractive, fit couple, of course my natural reaction is to immediately move on. Half the time I don't even bother reading the profile. This is simple.... I was not born yesterday,I know how this world works. It may be sad but its the truth. Since the dawn of time it has been this way. People tend to gravitate towards what they "know". A "comfort zone" if you will. That could mean physical, as far as athletic, petite, tall, short, or bbw( for all of u that don't know what that stands for-big beautiful woman). I tend to be more comfortable with someone flawed, not perfect, not athletic. Because I am those things. Just like some people find there comfort zone with others in the same social status, i.e. college educated, professional, maybe lives in a certain "area". This is not to say I don't think of myself as attractive. Or not that I wouldn't have a chance with a gorgeous petite woman, because I have.. *wink* But I by no means search them out. If it happens by chance so be it. But as far as online, or on this site, I personally respond to profiles that are closer to me, as far as my comfort zone. Hope this makes sense, lol....

Missy

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
The more we read these profiles, the more we find HWP only or fit couples only. Is there an atlhletes only swingers site that all these fine folks can scurry off to ?

Fayetteville GA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Don't worry Expo. The hood of a car sounds mighty fine. I will be down there within a couple months. smile. Love the nude beaches down there.

naked Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
misc,, you don't want to have sex??????? hmmm out of our league...........or maybe way to much work invovled or way to high maintanance. 99.9% of the tiem what stops me from writting is in the profile. A huge red flag stats waving saying back that sex truck up. NOw on some who hav written to us. gotta say WTF were they thinking. Lately we have been getting a ton of emails from people who want to be friends first , soft swappers and newbies........... We are not afraid of newbies at all.I have a butchers apron all ready for them. Seriously , we will meet with any that do write within reason.If someone lives 120 miles from us and wants us to come up and they are soft swap, no travel plans for us there. If they wish to come down its fine or others that are within 50 miles ot meet us and other people for drinks and if they are cool possibly dinner after a few drinks.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
The next thing is WHAT league?

-monetary -intelligence -kink -experience -job title -dress -looks -weight

My league is all about intelligence, experience, and goals. I have preferences. Like most, I like folks most like myself in looks, age, and all the rest.

Folks getting too far from my own demographics, tend not to interest me.

BTW, due to my own issues. I will support the underdog at most choices. Smile.

Mischief<--rested. Spent all day in bed with a young lady who definitely meets MY demographics. YUM!

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Right on, patogether! We don't care what your income, net worth, or social status are as long as you are nice people, fun, and have a sexy, playful attitude!

Like you said, we're not here to marry anyone, just to enjoy them now and then! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We don't really assign a league to ourselves or who we're looking for I guess. We like all types of people. I guess if we have any specific things, it's a certain level of intelligence and cleanliness. We'll write anyone unless there's something obvious in their profile that indicates we're not for them. I hope most people when receiving an e-mail from someone they consider beneath their league use the very polite "no thank you" feature on this site. Hubby accidently overlooked a statement on a couple's profile recently. They were super into fitness and it's obvious we're not. Although their profile didn't specifically state people as fit as them only, we got back a very lengthy e-mail lecturing us on everything from our pictures to our grammar. That's just not necessary.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I will e-mail anyone. Why? Because my goal is not sex. The goal of the email must be something else. Liking the pics, forum, comments, profile contents, etc.

Merely because I contact someone doesn't mean I want to have their baby!

I have stopped contacting single men on this site. smile. I contact them because I'm interested in finding a male party buddy.

I find it hilarious. All the single men squealing about lack of interest. They have been uniformly rude. Not following up with dates proposed, not returning emails after starting discussions. I must be out of their league. These are regular guys. I don't approach egomeisters. They hold no interest.

I approach this entire thing as the potential to meet someone fun. That's it. I have bedded beauties and folks of more normal range. We ended up there because I was open to their personality, not their looks. Their ethics, intelligence matter more than age or lack there of.

My final statement is a question. Consider this the next time you think you are out of someone's league. Are they in MY league? Do they meet MY needs, wants, expectations? Are they someone I would want to get to know. Cleans all of this stuff up nicely.

Mischief<---relaxed. Knows it takes about 2 years to find a good partner. No rush.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league