swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mebby I can sum this up. I don't think it's a matter of out of someones league, it's more outside of someones preferences. Preferences are cool, so are screws, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I wonder if there's a chart somewhere that gives the HW proportions that classify someone as a BBW. And is there BBM's? Why is it always about the woman's body? As for me, I like to think of myself as Rubinesque and call my added over the years poundage my "look of prosperity". You have no idea how many good vintages went into my ass. LOL

Seriously, we don't expect EVERYONE will want us. We don't try to hook up with people we're certain won't and we just always expect a polite "no thanks". It doesn't take an insult to send us away!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
People have to make their own.... I mean they have to bring their own special sauce.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Including "special sauce?" :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We have definitely shied away from sending an inquiring email a few times. Although we consider ourselves to be a relatively attractive couple, we do not hit the gym five times a week. We do like to take care of ourselves, and looking and feeling good is important to us, but if a couple's profile describes them as people who are at the gym several times per week, and they indicate that they are looking for a couple with similar priorities and interests, we feel we probably won't fit the bill. I suppose if that's what one means by 'out of our league,' then I guess that's what we are. We tend to just think of it as one of the criteria that might make us less compatible. I'm not sure I like the sound of 'out of one's league,' simply because it seems to imply a hierarchy--that some are somehow superior and beyond the reach of those of us who aspire to be there.

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
Pen,

In my bag of goodies I am sure I can find you the right screw!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Indeed DS... just this past friday night, it happened with me! two couples and 2 single men from SLS, were at the party. All said they saw my profile and didn't think we would be "combatabile". Also said things like "never knew how sexy u were in person or i would have emailed you", lol... I just giggle. And flirt... *wink*. Either way I am flattered. I never hold it against anyone. It happens. I just act flattered, because I am... And if the attraction is there for me as well, yay!!! Not disappointed by any means!! But just because I am a BBW sometimes folk think that "I" will settle, or should be lucky they want to play with me, lol.. I may be a little more padded but not any more desperate... I don't take one for the team either. I just hope that through all this people can see that this is what makes this world so beautiful. If everyone looked alike how boring it would be!!! Variety is the spice of life!!! Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.

Missy

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
We came up with the label BBW, because some of us don't like to be called "fatty's". I don't think there is anything wrong with the word. I don't name call or rudely call someone something I know is just inappropiate. Thats why when I am dicussing thin or skinny women, i like to use the word petite. Now as far as us bbw's having our own forum. Seeing as how it is a known fact that more than 60% of the women in the USA are size 12 or over. Thats a huge majority. And by the media's standards anyone over a size 10 is considered plus size. Why not have a forum for us big gals. We have alot of things we have to go through. We are constantly discriminated against, workplace, dating, ect. Assumptions are always made about us.. Their lazy, dirty, smell, ect.... So its nice to have a place where we can educate. Plus its also good for us because if a bbw is looking for other bbw's good way to find them! I don't agree however with any name calling from either side, I also don't agree with assumptions made on either side. Like someone saying oh those skinny people are all stuck up or snobbish , blah , blah... Thats just a ridiculous thing for anyone to say. Also making comments about us BBW's , we are lazy, out of shape, eat too much... all assumptions. It is so childish to label someone or have assumptions on a group of people , simply because of how much they weigh! GET TO KNOW THE PERSON!!!! Not one person is similar to the next. Just my opinion..

Missy

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(65 posts)
Lick, Lick!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Jawwge> "Screw the labels, we either like the people or we don't."

Er, don't you mean screw the people and like the labels.

Or is it lick the people and screw the...

oh never mind.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league