swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 336941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Too bad, that.

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
As a Phillies fan, I will gladly play with a Yankee fan, but never a Mets fan. I never swing in my own league.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Wow that is great advice Sophia so extremely right!!!!!!

East Meadow NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
You never know what attracts people to each other. While some people claim they don't see color in a potential mate, others don't seem to mind someone......well I do not know of a politically correct way of saying this......so here goes........

Some people don't judge based on weight or height or scars or how 'hot' someone is but by what they read from the profile, the vibe they got, or the personality that came out while communicating. Sometimes the people who others deem are 'fat', 'ugly', or 'otherwise less desirable' turn out to be the most fun people to be around. So much for being out of their league I guess.

Some people don't see themselves as better or worse than anyone else, which is why they will initiate communication with someone others may see as out of their league.

Some people just want to have fun and by approaching anyone who interests them for whatever reason they feel they will have a better chance of finding one of the 'funnest' single male, female, or couple they will ever meet.

Then there are many who are so wrapped up in their own insecurities and flaws that they limit the fun they can have by limiting their opportunities based on strict rules (rather than preferences) they place upon themselves with age, size, facial features, height, weight, and so on. If there are few who meet within the strict rules (rather than preferences) they have no opportunity to play with anyone. Rules are good, believe me I like rules here and there to keep me feeling comfortable. But sometimes rules are too restrictive and do more harm than good in the long run. Please note that too few rules are just as bad as too many rules. Ah, balance I guess is the key.

There are people that are so insecure that they can only swing with those they deem 'less than'. The other woman cannot weigh less than her. The other man has to have a penis size less than his. The other couple's attractiveness has to be less than theirs. It makes them feel better about themselves because they judge so harshly upon themselves and others that no one can live up to the standards set. It also makes them feel good that the other couple is less than them so they can feel good about sharing their wonderfulness to others. HA-HA-HA

When someone fails to see leagues and the restrictions these imaginary leagues places on who they communicate with, it explains why some people have fun with others that many believe are out of their league.

I guess they will have the most fun and the last laugh!

Hubby asked me a few times why I had initiated contact with someone who was out of our league or agreed to communicate or meet with someone who is not in our league. Why? because I could miss out on the best friend/time/play if I had not considered all parts of the person, mind/body/soul. I don't accept all requests for communication with people or to meet others. Some rejections are based on the icky gut feeling I get, some there is nothing attractive about them (profile, pictures, communication style, apparent personality). But I don't think it can be said it is a matter of being in or out of our league. You just don't mess with that icky gut feeling!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
A lot of folks overlook the obvious : look at someone's certs and you can often see a pattern of the types of people your potential playmates seem to be involved with. We are often surprised in that regard - sometimes you see 2 couples who rave about each other, while you'd think they had little going for them in terms of mutual attraction.

Brandon FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Sorry, make it VA.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
It's SA's thread, not mine :)

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
There is some good stuff in this thread, parallel's VA's thread ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Is a builder by trade, gots more screws than you can imagine, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I agree--to each his (or her) own!

Clovis CA

Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   11 to 20 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league