swinging in your league : Swingers Discussion 33694
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumswinging in your league
TOPIC: swinging in your league
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
have you ever NOT emailed someone because you thought "their bodies are WAY too perfect- they are out of my league!" or WORSE yet- wondered why someone emailed YOU when you CLEARLY see yourself as waaay "out of THEIR league...?"

BE HONEST- most of us have thought one of the other before... do you tend to email people who are "in your league" or do you contact anyone you find arousing- regardless of how their physical appearance compares to yours...?

ciao,

Xandria

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexus,

It is a story best told in person. It is long and funny and sad and funny and really funny in a number of sad places.....

But he is a cutie. I will open some pics for you so you can see he is a cutie!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't even know what my "league" is. I'm attracted to different people for vastly different reasons. Swinging or kink? I'm a lightweight, but I'm reasonably open-minded if something sounds truly fun/enjoyable. I think with any dynamic, the people involved follow what seems to work for that group/duo/setting, etc

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I'd love to hear your story, Sophia. Sounds intriguing.

I'm surprised a bit sometimes by what my husband is attracted to, and it varies. There is an innate sexy playfulness that he likes, and it comes in a variety of body types, because it's not always about the outer package. There has to be physical attraction, yes, as he's very visual. But body type, or hair, or long legs, etc. are just a part of that, not the whole. He'd say he's not usually particularly attracted to redheads, yet I've seen him have the time of his life with one or two. It's about more than just her hair color.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Thanks for the really great answer, Sophia :)

As for we guys in our 50's.. let's just say some of us recognize how effing awesome it is to be with an intelligent, charming, woman.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
thn,

I honestly don't have a type. If you were to look at those we have contacted, met, and played with, you would not see a type form.

To me, it is the whole person that matters. When we are swinging, I figure we are going out of what is 'normal' to most, therefore, why would I look for just one type.

Recently, I have had a LOT more FUN with men in their 50s than I have with men in their 30s or 40s. I never would have thought that. I originally thought it would be the opposite. But because I do not follow a type that I strictly adhere too, I have had some of the best sexual experiences EVER.

I will continue to base it on the person, profile, and pictures rather than a type. Why limit my experiences because of my narrow definition of what may or may not thrill me at first THOUGHT. I have had the best kink, swing, sex, sensual, and erotic and every other adjective to describe our experiences because I have not limited it to 'tall, dark, and handsome', 'rugged outdoors man', 'beach blonde', or 'quiet business type'. There is always some type of attraction to each person that I feel, but it is not based on one basic thing. It varies from one person to another.

I have surprised my husband a few times when I 'chose' a couple or 'decided' yes to the husband based on something that is besides JUST looks. To tell you the truth, if I were to be very honest, I didn't marry my husband because he was my type. And if the whole story of how we met was presented to you, you would be struggling not to laugh your ass off and feeling horrible for finding such a tragic story so funny. But he is not my physical type at all. Far from it. However, I knew in one day, that he was man I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with. 24 years later, here we are.

I don't have a type. Each person is rated individually for all they bring to the 'party'. I hope, but know that isn't the case for many others out there. Therefore, I don't think people should be afraid of approaching us. If you impress me with at least one of the three things, 'looks', 'personality', or 'communication skills', you can probably convince me to invest in the time to get to know you with the intention of playing.

Hubby, on the other hand, well he has a few types he likes...........that is another story.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
We're just ourselves- people either find you attractive or they don't and it's cool either way. Her type varies somewhat and is difficult to predict.

Mine is much more focused- brunette, longer hair, nice lips; sometimes with a sassy attitude. If I saw someone like that at a meet and greet, she would be the frist one I'd want to chat up.

Question: have you intentionally looked to someone who wasn't normally your type out of curiosity?

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1159 posts)
We don't make assumptions one way or another... no one can be everyone's cup of tea.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I always assume everyone is out of my league...

Or playing a completely different sport.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1755 posts)
In high school I enjoyed playing with a few gals in the junior league.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
I'll grudge fuck a Mets fan.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: swinging in your league