so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 1793081081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I would condone them unless they gave me some reason not to. I look at everyone as individuals and automatically give everyone trust and respect until they give me a reason not to and to me, cheating isn't necessarily a reason not to trust/respect someone"

Wayne, How can you expect someone who doesnt respect themselves or thier own spouse to respect you? Lie? Betray?

Sex is just sex... Swinging is mostly just sex... Cheating is dishonest, lying and betrayal.

Swingwers Dont Cheat, and Cheaters dont Swing!

Im not going to order up a background on people, But I will never knowingly, have random sex with a cheater. male or female...

I dont consider Single Men or Women Swingers.. They are not "Swapping" anything... When they have a long term partner or spuse then yes... But coming to the party alone, and hooking up isnt swinging... IMO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
" they are entitled to point out you do not have a dog in this hunt."

Absolutely! I'm not complaining about it. You can't really have a debate if everyone agrees.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Wayne that was the dumbest analogy I have ever heard......lol"

Why was it dumb? Please explain to me. Seems right on to me.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Wayne I understand where you are coming from and also those who do not agree with you. You are entitled to your opinion, they are entitled to point out you do not have a dog in this hunt.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
"The original question had to do with swinging and cheaters.....now we all know Wayne is not a swinger and unless he is a cheater, where would he gain the personal knowledge needed to answer the original question that was posed?"

The original question was about responsibility. I answered that and made some other philosophical observations. I don't have to be a swinger or a cheater to post my opinion on how I would act if I was a swinger or cheater.

By your logic, a jury could not pass judgement on a muder suspect unless they all were themselves muderers. :)

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
you know "PROFILE", i don't really agree with you. but i have to at least give you credit for having big enough balls to write it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
April Wayne has posted his experience with cheating. He just is not taking into account how he would feel if the shoe was on the other foot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19441 posts)
I wonder what a couple (here who says they dont play with cheaters) would do if they found a sexy bi female who was very interested in them but was cheating. I am betting they play with her.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
"1. it seems no one who has posted in this thread condones cheaters, male or female. okay."

I would condone them unless they gave me some reason not to. I look at everyone as individuals and automatically give everyone trust and respect until they give me a reason not to and to me, cheating isn't necessarily a reason not to trust/respect someone. They could still be a nice decent human being. It's just sex. What's the difference between a swinger having sex and a cheater having sex? I don't see any difference. Sex is sex.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
so here's what we've established.

1. it seems no one who has posted in this thread condones cheaters, male or female. okay.

APRIL, i think that's the best comment i've heard on the subject, and probably the closet to how we approach the issue. we will practice due diligence, ask the right questions, keep our eyes open for the obvious give aways, but beyond that, i'm going trust him/her until they show me they can't be trusted.

AKRON you seem to get what i'm asking as well (and christ, you're killing me with those pics) but many seem to be dancing around the question.

since all i've heard so far is go with your gut feeling or relax over drinks, etc. i think its safe to assume everyone else is basically doing the same things we are. because trust me, a sosciopath or manipulate is thrilled to show up at the bar and find a couple who simply plans to go with their "gut" feeling.

so where does this leave us? it seems to me that we're back to just trusting each other again. 1. trust your guy wasn't the center of an all male gang bang the night before we meet. 2. we trust that u actually use condoms when playing as u say u do. 3. we trust that you're not carrying or spreading an std. 4. we trust that when you invite us into your home, you're not planning to chain us in your basement and eat us for the next 3 months (bad eat, not good eat) 5. and we trust you will show up if we make plans to meet.

so i suppose we'll leave the investigation squad to their business and we'll continue to do our thing.

thanks for the input... you bunch of damn perverts! ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   81 to 90 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single