Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
81 to 90 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
make it a group room, so we can still watch.

You know, you never REALLY know when you have a single join you, whether that single is married or not, whether or not the spouse "knows" or not. It all boils down to doing what feels right for you. In our case, we just needed to "let go" of a woman who was cheating on her husband, lying about where she was going, and being deceptive in other ways as well. We don't need that, or her. Well, gee, we don't NEED swinging, we just enjoy it. When it's a situation where you are not enjoying yourself because of a gut feeling, karma, ethics, or whatever, then don't do it. Pretty simple.

This same women was increasingly substituting my husband for what she was lacking in her own marriage. Had she never told us she was married, then no, we would not have known.

i think that is the definition you are looking for Wayne, in what's the difference between cheating and swinging, sex is just sex. Well, yeah, I might see your viewpoint. When it starts to be about more...when it starts to be about replacement, deception, sneaking, hiding, wishing your husband was like someone else's husband...and so on...that makes all the difference. And we'll avoid that.

If we didn't know she was "cheating," then we can't say we felt wrong. I know it's weird/silly, or whatever. But knowingly doing something with someone who is knowingly lying and cheating just doesn't feel like something we enjoy. So we don't. We have, but it just didn't feel good to us. Neither of us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
"What if I masturbate using your hand Wayne? :)"

Would I still be attached to it or would you stick it on platter and sit on it? Kind of a perverse Sybian.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
See, even though Akron doesn't respect me, I still mostly like him. He's funny.

So, is masturbating behind your wife's back cheating?

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
"Wayne, How can you expect someone who doesnt respect themselves or thier own spouse to respect you? Lie? Betray?"

Well, because I don't agree with your viewpoint. :) I don't think that cheating makes someone not respect themselves. It's none of my business if they don't respect their spouse and as long as the sex was good, I wouldn't even care if they didn't respect me. I also don't consider cheating to be lying.

I understand your viewpoint. I'm sure the majority of people feel about the same way you do, just not me.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
"I would condone them unless they gave me some reason not to. I look at everyone as individuals and automatically give everyone trust and respect until they give me a reason not to and to me, cheating isn't necessarily a reason not to trust/respect someone"

Wayne, How can you expect someone who doesnt respect themselves or thier own spouse to respect you? Lie? Betray?

Sex is just sex... Swinging is mostly just sex... Cheating is dishonest, lying and betrayal.

Swingwers Dont Cheat, and Cheaters dont Swing!

Im not going to order up a background on people, But I will never knowingly, have random sex with a cheater. male or female...

I dont consider Single Men or Women Swingers.. They are not "Swapping" anything... When they have a long term partner or spuse then yes... But coming to the party alone, and hooking up isnt swinging... IMO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
" they are entitled to point out you do not have a dog in this hunt."

Absolutely! I'm not complaining about it. You can't really have a debate if everyone agrees.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
"Wayne that was the dumbest analogy I have ever heard......lol"

Why was it dumb? Please explain to me. Seems right on to me.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
Wayne I understand where you are coming from and also those who do not agree with you. You are entitled to your opinion, they are entitled to point out you do not have a dog in this hunt.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"The original question had to do with swinging and cheaters.....now we all know Wayne is not a swinger and unless he is a cheater, where would he gain the personal knowledge needed to answer the original question that was posed?"

The original question was about responsibility. I answered that and made some other philosophical observations. I don't have to be a swinger or a cheater to post my opinion on how I would act if I was a swinger or cheater.

By your logic, a jury could not pass judgement on a muder suspect unless they all were themselves muderers. :)

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
you know "PROFILE", i don't really agree with you. but i have to at least give you credit for having big enough balls to write it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
81 to 90 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.