Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
71 to 80 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
GET TO KNOW the people you are playing with , if you don't know them enough to know weather or not they are single then you don't know them enough to play with,its not that freaken hard,ok heres a test , if you can answer this test you can tell if some body is single,I know you are going to have to think so take your time,don't GET in a hurry,are you ready...one[1] plus[+]one[1] is----[ ] you get it,if you did,ok you will be fine ,if you didn't you never will

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Am I as clear as mud yet? And can I say that this is just plain stupid now?"

Ummm, yes to both questions?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
oh, i agree with you "HEAT".

just waiting for "mrick" to finish closing all the screen doors on his submarine.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
mrick, first let me assure you, i am definitely not offended. trust me brother, you'll have to work a lot harder than that.

i am, however, a little confused about a couple of things you've posted. first, "your guilt is showing jk", sounds a little judgmental, but i digress.

second, i'm happy to report that you have officially removed me from your "guilt" list. (the rest of you guilty bastards can kiss my ass... 8-p )

"if you do not attempt, in some way, to find out if the single you are planning to play with is single, then that is called being irresponsible."

since we (you may have missed this in an earlier post) look for single guys among the "single guys" profiles on this site, (that would be one attempt to ensure we're playing with a single) and we (also mentioned earlier) ALWAYS ask if they are single, (that would be a second attempt to ensure they are single) regardless of what the profile states. so, as you can clearly see, we do make an attempt. actually, we make two, thank you very much.

i am still waiting for you to take me up on my offer to change my mind. again, please, share with us, and apparently others would love to hear as well, a "failsafe" method of determining whether or not he/she is being honest.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"Cheating is not a matter of opinion. You are either cheating or you are not. All the gray areas that you might see in this are illusions you create in order to justify you actions."

I'm one of those poor souls who only have an opinion about whether it's cheating to have sex with a woman who is still legally married, but who lives on her own while waiting for her divorce to become final. Perhaps some omniscient person with certainty of his rightness can clear up the gray area for me.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
mrick, you make some interesting points, not much i'd agree with in all that, but i appreciate the input.

it's interesting that you post here about responsibility, and then make a couple of statements that are, in my opinion anyway, fairly irresponsible in and of themselves.

first, saying i'm responsible for us playing with a cheater when he/she has clearly stated they are single is not accurate. but you can change my mind on this one as soon as you show me a "failsafe" way to determine whether or not he/she is being honest.

second, saying someone's opinions don't matter... that statement is wrong on too many levels to even list, and undermines the very foundation of any truly democratic society.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
no it not cheating,it sex with her s/o

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"So, is masturbating behind your wife's back cheating? "

Wouldn't that depend on which hand is being used?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I am comfortable believing that someone who cheats is going to be far more indiscriminate regarding thier sexual practices. They will be more apt to lie, and sneak...

A Snake in the Grass is a Snake in the Grass!

Im more comfortable I guess in "Mamby Pamby Land" Where If it dont feel good it aint right...

Im ok with that!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
"Wow Wanye......That really worked...Cool! Thanks! ;) "

What really worked? I lost you.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
71 to 80 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.