so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 1793081061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you made a joke about indiana jones,aaaa,I didn't think any thing about it .beside he was a wuss,I been in 17 different countrys,and 48 states before anybody new who he was.it would have been 49 ,but I got kilt in alaska.

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I let people belive what they want.I don't care what they belive .just don't push it on me.some belive in the bible,some belive the koran,some belive in budda,some belive in hindu,some belive in what ever.MR HEAT. truce.you are alright,well sometimes.wel once in a while .well once anyway.wel I agree with you some times,well once any way.well sort of maybe kinda. ok, hahaha. be cool

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
mrick,

i agree with much of what you were saying... However when a Swinger starts preachin the gospel, I tend to get a little frightened...

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(223 posts)
atheist don't have to prove there is no god .you have to prove there is a god ,get your head out of your ass if that is what you belive,why is it religious people are always trying to push their beliefs on you

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Your opinion on this doesn't matter. "

Then why should yours?

" because only without a god is there no right or wrong."

That's a pretty dumb statement.

"But then the atheist also needs to prove that there is no God."

To whom? And why?

" When you have sex with a "single" that turns out to be half of a couple, the sin is already committed."

Sins are a made up statistic...

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
RDY, i can see why you might like that shirt. ;-)

i can't remember for sure but it was either zazzle or cafepress. both sites have great swinger stuff and some hilarious t-shirts.

have fun shopping.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
GET TO KNOW the people you are playing with , if you don't know them enough to know weather or not they are single then you don't know them enough to play with,its not that freaken hard,ok heres a test , if you can answer this test you can tell if some body is single,I know you are going to have to think so take your time,don't GET in a hurry,are you ready...one[1] plus[+]one[1] is----[ ] you get it,if you did,ok you will be fine ,if you didn't you never will

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Am I as clear as mud yet? And can I say that this is just plain stupid now?"

Ummm, yes to both questions?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
oh, i agree with you "HEAT".

just waiting for "mrick" to finish closing all the screen doors on his submarine.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
mrick, first let me assure you, i am definitely not offended. trust me brother, you'll have to work a lot harder than that.

i am, however, a little confused about a couple of things you've posted. first, "your guilt is showing jk", sounds a little judgmental, but i digress.

second, i'm happy to report that you have officially removed me from your "guilt" list. (the rest of you guilty bastards can kiss my ass... 8-p )

"if you do not attempt, in some way, to find out if the single you are planning to play with is single, then that is called being irresponsible."

since we (you may have missed this in an earlier post) look for single guys among the "single guys" profiles on this site, (that would be one attempt to ensure we're playing with a single) and we (also mentioned earlier) ALWAYS ask if they are single, (that would be a second attempt to ensure they are single) regardless of what the profile states. so, as you can clearly see, we do make an attempt. actually, we make two, thank you very much.

i am still waiting for you to take me up on my offer to change my mind. again, please, share with us, and apparently others would love to hear as well, a "failsafe" method of determining whether or not he/she is being honest.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   61 to 70 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single