Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
61 to 70 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
"Cheating is relative to the marriage vows and the marriage itself. Once the marriage is no longer sacred to either of the couple, then cheating is not an issue. Divorce is merely a legal process. It concerns the issues that follow on a physical division of property and such. If the vows are no longer held sacred, for whatever reason, then the marriage no longer exists."

I 110% agree with you on that! Very well said.

Now, with that being said, unless you were at their wedding, how do you know what vows they spoke? How do you know that "cheating" is violating the sanctity of their vows if you don't even know what their vows were?

Also, I imagine that many swingers said traditional vows at their wedding, so by what you are saying, many swingers are cheaters (even though they both participate) because they are violating the sanctity of their vows.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
"Summary: It is wrong to knowingly play with a married cheater. And you don't ever know if a person is telling the truth."

If you are stating this as your opinion, you are welcome to it. Glancing through your posts though, it would appear that you are trying to claim this to be an "absolute truth" and staking a higher moral ground.

May I ask you a question? Did your wife cheat on you? Is that why you seem so bitter in your postings?

JW

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
mrick, again, there no offense taken on this end. just a friendly debate as far as i'm concerned. i think you make some good points, but you definitely opened a few cans of worms along the way.

one thing i've learned about these forums is they are a bit of a popularity contest. some members can engage in all out, balls to the wall, knock down drag out, fights, names calling insults, and no one seems to care much. others engage in a healthy debate, voice a few ideas back and forth, and the next thing you know, it's "oh my god, this is such a stupid and boring thread. i'm out of here."

it's almost as funny as someone staking out a single guy's apartment to see if he's really single. LOL!

sorry, couldn't resist. have a great day!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
rdy123; well you don't know how long it takes me to write all of this.I am not in a state of consuies consue conuise, whatever that word is I don't know if I am there or just uncouses uncoes .I am going to have to look that up, will be back after short break, where is spell check

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
you made a joke about indiana jones,aaaa,I didn't think any thing about it .beside he was a wuss,I been in 17 different countrys,and 48 states before anybody new who he was.it would have been 49 ,but I got kilt in alaska.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I let people belive what they want.I don't care what they belive .just don't push it on me.some belive in the bible,some belive the koran,some belive in budda,some belive in hindu,some belive in what ever.MR HEAT. truce.you are alright,well sometimes.wel once in a while .well once anyway.wel I agree with you some times,well once any way.well sort of maybe kinda. ok, hahaha. be cool

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
mrick,

i agree with much of what you were saying... However when a Swinger starts preachin the gospel, I tend to get a little frightened...

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
atheist don't have to prove there is no god .you have to prove there is a god ,get your head out of your ass if that is what you belive,why is it religious people are always trying to push their beliefs on you

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"Your opinion on this doesn't matter. "

Then why should yours?

" because only without a god is there no right or wrong."

That's a pretty dumb statement.

"But then the atheist also needs to prove that there is no God."

To whom? And why?

" When you have sex with a "single" that turns out to be half of a couple, the sin is already committed."

Sins are a made up statistic...

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10345 posts)
RDY, i can see why you might like that shirt. ;-)

i can't remember for sure but it was either zazzle or cafepress. both sites have great swinger stuff and some hilarious t-shirts.

have fun shopping.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »
61 to 70 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.