so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 1793081051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"My post has been explained enough and can be understood by an averagely intelligent person." --Mrick

Therein lies my problem with all this; I'm not averagely intelligent.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Not caring whether a person is cheating with you is totally irresponsible and immoral... Is there anyone here that truly disagrees with that referenced statement ?"

I would disagree with that statement for the simple reason that you are trying to impose your OPINION on everyone else. You have the right to opine that it is immoral and irresponsible but that doesn't make it so. I have the right to disagree with your OPINION. While you may feel strongly about this, I will not allow you to impose your opinion or your morality on me.

"You are responsible for your actions only."

And yet you make post after post telling everyone it is THEIR responsibility to make sure a person is truly single. So which is it? Am I only responsible for my actions (which I completely agree with) or am I responsible to make sure every playmate I meet has been thoroughly vetted (which is a ridiculous undertaking).

You are talking in circles and out of both sides of your mouth. It makes it difficult for one to have a logical debate with someone who argues both sides simultaneously.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
well, i was only kidding but now that you pointed it out....

when you working with something within a boundry, or a pie if you will, then work with zero to 100%

when you are using it as a multiplier you can have as many % as you wish.

carry on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
It's just a figure of speech to show that I strongly agree (sometimes I use 1000%).

But yes, there can be more than 100%. If it costs me $100 to produce something and I sell it for $1100, I've made 1000% profit.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
I 110% agree with you on that!

~~~~

is there really any more to anything beyond 100%. (except for government spending of course.)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2157 posts)
"I am ashamed at the few here that take the stance of "sex is sex"! Do you think that way about your sister or brother or animals?"

"The only part of this discussion I was judging on, and others did too, was the part where Wayne said "Sex is sex"."

Do I think that my sister is my sister and my brother is my brother and animals are animals? Yes, I do. I don't get your reference.

If you are trying to compare the act of sex against a family member or pet, those are two different things.

Sex is an activity, which can be removed from emotions such as love (swingers should know that more than anyone else). Sex is sex, hitting a ball with a clube is hitting a ball with a club, playing a video game is playing a video game, etc... They are all activities that people mostly do for entertainment/enjoyment.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Cheating is relative to the marriage vows and the marriage itself. Once the marriage is no longer sacred to either of the couple, then cheating is not an issue. Divorce is merely a legal process. It concerns the issues that follow on a physical division of property and such. If the vows are no longer held sacred, for whatever reason, then the marriage no longer exists."

I 110% agree with you on that! Very well said.

Now, with that being said, unless you were at their wedding, how do you know what vows they spoke? How do you know that "cheating" is violating the sanctity of their vows if you don't even know what their vows were?

Also, I imagine that many swingers said traditional vows at their wedding, so by what you are saying, many swingers are cheaters (even though they both participate) because they are violating the sanctity of their vows.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
"Summary: It is wrong to knowingly play with a married cheater. And you don't ever know if a person is telling the truth."

If you are stating this as your opinion, you are welcome to it. Glancing through your posts though, it would appear that you are trying to claim this to be an "absolute truth" and staking a higher moral ground.

May I ask you a question? Did your wife cheat on you? Is that why you seem so bitter in your postings?

JW

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
mrick, again, there no offense taken on this end. just a friendly debate as far as i'm concerned. i think you make some good points, but you definitely opened a few cans of worms along the way.

one thing i've learned about these forums is they are a bit of a popularity contest. some members can engage in all out, balls to the wall, knock down drag out, fights, names calling insults, and no one seems to care much. others engage in a healthy debate, voice a few ideas back and forth, and the next thing you know, it's "oh my god, this is such a stupid and boring thread. i'm out of here."

it's almost as funny as someone staking out a single guy's apartment to see if he's really single. LOL!

sorry, couldn't resist. have a great day!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
rdy123; well you don't know how long it takes me to write all of this.I am not in a state of consuies consue conuise, whatever that word is I don't know if I am there or just uncouses uncoes .I am going to have to look that up, will be back after short break, where is spell check

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   51 to 60 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single