Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
51 to 60 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
lol@rick...

Shut the fuck up? Ok, if you tell me to. NOT! LMAO

I read your posts and even copied and pasted the pertinent lines so you wouldn't have to try and remember what you were blathering about but somehow, your own words seem not to register with you.

If you want to come here and preach morality, that is your prerogative. If you want to argue one thing and then switch and argue the opposite, go for it. Since it is an open forum some people may choose to engage in an intelligent discussion with you and even disagree with you so if that offends your delicate sensibilities, you can choose to either not post or you can choose to grow up and treat others with a modicum of respect.

I think I hurt your feelings when I asked if your wife cheated on you so you are lashing out. If that is the case, I apologize for opening a wound.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
M, if you would spend less time on the kitchen floor on your hands and knees, you might know these things. I guess that's what comes from you being above averagely horny all the time.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
I'm fine. Flashing a smile in BiFem's direction. Sorry about your floors. But best I can tell from this thread, you are accountable for those spots even though they're not your responsibility.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
Mrick, just funning with you.

M, how ya been?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
"My post has been explained enough and can be understood by an averagely intelligent person." --Mrick

Therein lies my problem with all this; I'm not averagely intelligent.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
"Not caring whether a person is cheating with you is totally irresponsible and immoral... Is there anyone here that truly disagrees with that referenced statement ?"

I would disagree with that statement for the simple reason that you are trying to impose your OPINION on everyone else. You have the right to opine that it is immoral and irresponsible but that doesn't make it so. I have the right to disagree with your OPINION. While you may feel strongly about this, I will not allow you to impose your opinion or your morality on me.

"You are responsible for your actions only."

And yet you make post after post telling everyone it is THEIR responsibility to make sure a person is truly single. So which is it? Am I only responsible for my actions (which I completely agree with) or am I responsible to make sure every playmate I meet has been thoroughly vetted (which is a ridiculous undertaking).

You are talking in circles and out of both sides of your mouth. It makes it difficult for one to have a logical debate with someone who argues both sides simultaneously.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
well, i was only kidding but now that you pointed it out....

when you working with something within a boundry, or a pie if you will, then work with zero to 100%

when you are using it as a multiplier you can have as many % as you wish.

carry on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
It's just a figure of speech to show that I strongly agree (sometimes I use 1000%).

But yes, there can be more than 100%. If it costs me $100 to produce something and I sell it for $1100, I've made 1000% profit.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
I 110% agree with you on that!

~~~~

is there really any more to anything beyond 100%. (except for government spending of course.)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2406 posts)
"I am ashamed at the few here that take the stance of "sex is sex"! Do you think that way about your sister or brother or animals?"

"The only part of this discussion I was judging on, and others did too, was the part where Wayne said "Sex is sex"."

Do I think that my sister is my sister and my brother is my brother and animals are animals? Yes, I do. I don't get your reference.

If you are trying to compare the act of sex against a family member or pet, those are two different things.

Sex is an activity, which can be removed from emotions such as love (swingers should know that more than anyone else). Sex is sex, hitting a ball with a clube is hitting a ball with a club, playing a video game is playing a video game, etc... They are all activities that people mostly do for entertainment/enjoyment.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1858 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
51 to 60 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.