so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 1793081041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hmmm Sexus. I've always heard that Tupelo honey is the bestest. Up here for a few days this week before heading back to NOLA.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
While the two single guys from the first and last places I've lived (Ohio and Texas) duke it out, I find myself slipping off to fantasize about the "other" single guy from a place I lived (Tupelo, MS) and wondering what we could accomplish together physically before the other two are finished bickering with each other...hmmmm...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
I'm bored with you mrick. I already copy and pasted YOUR words but you choose to ignore what you have said and attack me. It is not a lack of intelligence to walk away from someone who is clearly unable to carry on a rational conversation. I'm sorry you got picked on as a child. Maybe it was because you never learned that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
If averagely is an adverb and intelligent is an adjective....oh never mind!

Rick, you can get mad if you like bt I was not making fun of you. I started by pointing out what I felt were inconsistencies with your logic. I think you were posting from emotion, I was posting more from rational thought. Neither wrong but those two things often collide.

I apologize if I offended you, definitely not my intent. I laughed because I am not used to a grown man telling me to STFU.

Peace

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
*funning, not gunning

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Lighten up Francis. Hey, I said I was just gunning with you. Sometimes some of us do that.

And you don't have to tell me not to get fucked. I already dont do that. Hell, I'm practically a virgin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
lol@rick...

Shut the fuck up? Ok, if you tell me to. NOT! LMAO

I read your posts and even copied and pasted the pertinent lines so you wouldn't have to try and remember what you were blathering about but somehow, your own words seem not to register with you.

If you want to come here and preach morality, that is your prerogative. If you want to argue one thing and then switch and argue the opposite, go for it. Since it is an open forum some people may choose to engage in an intelligent discussion with you and even disagree with you so if that offends your delicate sensibilities, you can choose to either not post or you can choose to grow up and treat others with a modicum of respect.

I think I hurt your feelings when I asked if your wife cheated on you so you are lashing out. If that is the case, I apologize for opening a wound.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12057 posts)
M, if you would spend less time on the kitchen floor on your hands and knees, you might know these things. I guess that's what comes from you being above averagely horny all the time.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I'm fine. Flashing a smile in BiFem's direction. Sorry about your floors. But best I can tell from this thread, you are accountable for those spots even though they're not your responsibility.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mrick, just funning with you.

M, how ya been?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   41 to 50 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single