Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
41 to 50 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
mrick, see what i mean about the "popularity contest" ?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Fun- you left that jar of Tupelo honey here. You and G will have to come 'n get it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I'm not sure you guys have agreed even on a definition of terms, much less the answer. But that's okay by me. Sexus and I are over here in the corner making out and not even listening; now if I could just find that jar of Tupelo honey I usually carry around . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
I was wondering why I didn't notice your location before now...duh...I'm blaming other distractions from keeping me from noticing below your pic.

(I lived near Tupelo for about a year. Nice place to visit...yadda yadda)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
Hmmm Sexus. I've always heard that Tupelo honey is the bestest. Up here for a few days this week before heading back to NOLA.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
While the two single guys from the first and last places I've lived (Ohio and Texas) duke it out, I find myself slipping off to fantasize about the "other" single guy from a place I lived (Tupelo, MS) and wondering what we could accomplish together physically before the other two are finished bickering with each other...hmmmm...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I'm bored with you mrick. I already copy and pasted YOUR words but you choose to ignore what you have said and attack me. It is not a lack of intelligence to walk away from someone who is clearly unable to carry on a rational conversation. I'm sorry you got picked on as a child. Maybe it was because you never learned that.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
If averagely is an adverb and intelligent is an adjective....oh never mind!

Rick, you can get mad if you like bt I was not making fun of you. I started by pointing out what I felt were inconsistencies with your logic. I think you were posting from emotion, I was posting more from rational thought. Neither wrong but those two things often collide.

I apologize if I offended you, definitely not my intent. I laughed because I am not used to a grown man telling me to STFU.

Peace

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
*funning, not gunning

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
Lighten up Francis. Hey, I said I was just gunning with you. Sometimes some of us do that.

And you don't have to tell me not to get fucked. I already dont do that. Hell, I'm practically a virgin.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
41 to 50 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.