so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 1793081031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sed, if you ever let your lovely self get close enough to NOLA for me to fuck you up, and down, it won't be quietly.

Rick, hold those thoughts and I'll get back to you later when I have a few minutes.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Go Fish:

JK If you feel its not your responsibility to "investigate" someones marital status, and is not your problem if said person is being unfaithful ,then why is your stance as it reads in #2 of your original post..

If it is not your problem, and I am getting a sense of "I dont owe there spouse anything, thats between them" attitude, Why would you never play with someone you know to be cheating?

By saying you would never engage in "relations" with someone known to be cheating, then arent you in fact saying, "I dont want to be involved" Becasue it would then involve you?

I guess Im just not understanding what you are saying.

Try being more clear instead of hopping around with one morale to another.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
p.s., Of all the couples with whom I've played, I can recall only about 2-3 of them asking point blank about my marital status. I don't know whether that's because they don't really care, or that they assume I'm single because I invite them to my place and/or have no problem making a date for weekends and/or evening dates.

Also for what it's worth, I have been contacted by a few couples who volunteered that they were married but not to each other. I passed.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
JK4Fun, I prolly should apologize to you for cluttering your thread with chit chat. When MRick first posted his comments, I suggested that there are sometimes shades of gray in between the black and white of which he seems so certain. His response to me was that it's not cheating anymore if either spouse no longer views the marriage with sanctity. That comment left me scratching my head and wondering WTF. I mean, seriously, if a married person pretending to be single is willing to play behind his or her spouse's back, isn't that proof positive that he/she no longer views the marriage as having sanctity? And according to MRick, when that is the case, it is no longer "cheating" anyway. Ergo, by his logic, "cheating" is theoretically impossible, because the putative cheater has already de-sanctified the marriage by his/her willingness to cheat. Welcome to Circuitous Logic 101.

Then he started saying things like: "You are accountable for your actions only. Just because the guy fooled you into thinking that he is single, it doesn't take that responsibility of playing with him off of you." It gave me a headache trying to figure out what he thought was the difference between accountability and responsibility, and which of those he was saying was on the couple, and which was on the single "cheater." And when MRick started mixing up things like what was "irresponsible" with what was "forgivable," and throwing in what he viewed as "moral" or not, I decided it was better to just agree with his own suggestion that his comments were clear as mud, and move on.

Nic is normally a pretty intelligent and insightful poster here; why he chose to try and decipher rather than follow my lead and just flirt with the girls, IDK. But I agree with him that you should apologize to BiFem. Profusely.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Really jk? Attacking women now? What a classy dude. Do you feel all manly now?

When a civil debate degenerates into name calling and cyber chest-pounding, I laugh and walk away and that is what I did in this thread. I explained the contradictions in mrick's posts and he responded by throwing a hissy fit. (Hell, he even apologized for it later.)

BiFem commented on his tantrum so you mock her with, "**in my best dumb bitch voice...**" That was out of line. I really don't care what some cyber-thug says to me but an unprovoked attack on a beautiful lady is uncalled for.

jk, you owe BiFem an apology. Are you man enough to admit your mistake and offer one?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
it amazes me how many people who haven't had an original thought pass thru their heads in years, and have absolutely nothing to add to the conversation, often are clueless to the original thread and are too lazy to go back and actually read it, will stick their empty heads into the room just to say,

**in my best dumb bitch voice** "oooooh, someone's throwing a temper tantrum. oh, but not you, kind sir who claims to have a large penis. only those other bad people, hee, hee."

god bless these forms... or whoever you pray to... or if you don't pray at all, then YOU, that's it. bless you for these forums. bless someone for these forums god damn it. for it provides an opportunity for even the most thought challenged members of this site to... um... participate?

I AM SO PROUD OF AMERICA. GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND GOD BLESS THE SLS FORUMS!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
mrick, see what i mean about the "popularity contest" ?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Fun- you left that jar of Tupelo honey here. You and G will have to come 'n get it.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'm not sure you guys have agreed even on a definition of terms, much less the answer. But that's okay by me. Sexus and I are over here in the corner making out and not even listening; now if I could just find that jar of Tupelo honey I usually carry around . . . .

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I was wondering why I didn't notice your location before now...duh...I'm blaming other distractions from keeping me from noticing below your pic.

(I lived near Tupelo for about a year. Nice place to visit...yadda yadda)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   31 to 40 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single