Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum so he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scumbag Nic barges in just as it was getting interesting. Now that's what I call cheating.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mmmm, now THAT is my kind of honey...

So when are we all heading to NOLA???

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
I knew I liked this guy....hey ladies, got any more honey for one of the "popular" guys?

;-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
Y'all keep debating while Sed and Sexus pour honey on my meat for their manwich.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
jk: I have no problem with you either and you can say whatever you want to me (I wear my big boy pants every day and no, I don't throw temper tantrums or call people stupid just because they disagree with me) I just thought it was rude of you to call a female member a whiny bitch just because she stated her opinion and in a later post, you state, "i completely support the idea that everyone has a right to participate freely in these forums"

My issue isn't with you taking cheap shots at me, I actually laughed at the idea that you think I am "popular". MANY would disagree. lol

My only issue with you is that you would attack a lady who wasn't even addressing you. I guess you gave a half-hearted apology so if you feel that is sufficient, this is done.

As for the pics, that was my "I am trying to make a serious point" pose, here is my "whatever" pose. (Said with a smile and a laugh) Since you responded with her in a fighting pose, maybe now you can reply with her reclining?

Back to flirting....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
Threesomes in the corner, honey, dirty talk. Why do I hang out in here with all you perverts?

Cause I love ya! That's why!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Ahoy, got no problem with you, or flirting in the thread. no harm, just all in good fun. had no problem with NIC either until he decided to bust out the whuppin' stick. but whatever.

have a great day.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Thrillz, i'm sure you are just as sweet as you can be, but i just don't know how else i can help you. are you sure you've read the entire thread? i know it's long, but you've clearly missed a few things.

sorry. NO OFFENSE INTENDED!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
**sigh**

NIC, you have shown me the error of my ways, as well as scared the living bejesus out of me with that pic. by all means sir, get down off that white horse so i may bow at your feet. i whole heartedly apologize for being critical toward a member who decided to stick their head into the room with absolutely nothing to add to the conversation other than to cheer for one member and be rude to another.

i (like others) haven't agreed with mrick on all his thoughts, but he has every right to express his thoughts, as well as an explanation of them, with passion. sure he got a little worked up but so what? who has done that? well, present company excluded i'm sure. now if i (or any number of other members here) had done that, it would be called "pot stirring" or i'd be labeled a trouble maker.

i completely support the idea that everyone has a right to participate freely in these forums. but if your only input is to bash on someone for being passionate about making their point, you should expect to get called out on it once in a while. and btw, something tells me that BiFem is probably more than capable of telling me to "fuck off", and she probably will when she reads this. you make it sound as if she's in a corner, (snif, snif) crying her pretty little eyes out because someone said "boo". um, maybe, but i doubt it.

my guess is, that's probably what you do when those mean old "cyber-thugs" say boo to you. oops, i did it again. now, go park the white horse and let's let everyone put on their big boy pants and speak for themselves... you scary, scary man.

if that doesn't work for you, then... "i fart in your general direction".

p.s. see, i have a few intimidating pics as well. :-p

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Okay, going back in the corner to make out now....bring the honey, Good.

Sometimes it works, and I've suggested it, to write one post, reread it, and then rewrite it. I think I've apologized in the forums, once maybe, and it was unnecessary, but it was b/c I misunderstood something.

And no, I don't take my own advice. I just write and hit "submit."

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   21 to 30 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single