Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › so he's not really single
TOPIC: so_he's_not_really_single_
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
21 to 30 of 107
User Details are only visible to members.
"While you do favor Nic's opinion because you know him and are good friends"

That's really fucked up Heat

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
BiFem glad you could join us. We've got just a little more honey if you want some. And lots of meat.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
~golf clap~

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Here is the exact quote, forgive me for paraphrasing. "**in my best dumb bitch voice**

Now scroll down about 2 hours ago and read jk's post beginning with the words, "NIC,..."

I have nothing left to say to you except, Good Day sir!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Scumbag Nic barges in just as it was getting interesting. Now that's what I call cheating.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
Mmmm, now THAT is my kind of honey...

So when are we all heading to NOLA???

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
I knew I liked this guy....hey ladies, got any more honey for one of the "popular" guys?

;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Y'all keep debating while Sed and Sexus pour honey on my meat for their manwich.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13323 posts)
jk: I have no problem with you either and you can say whatever you want to me (I wear my big boy pants every day and no, I don't throw temper tantrums or call people stupid just because they disagree with me) I just thought it was rude of you to call a female member a whiny bitch just because she stated her opinion and in a later post, you state, "i completely support the idea that everyone has a right to participate freely in these forums"

My issue isn't with you taking cheap shots at me, I actually laughed at the idea that you think I am "popular". MANY would disagree. lol

My only issue with you is that you would attack a lady who wasn't even addressing you. I guess you gave a half-hearted apology so if you feel that is sufficient, this is done.

As for the pics, that was my "I am trying to make a serious point" pose, here is my "whatever" pose. (Said with a smile and a laugh) Since you responded with her in a fighting pose, maybe now you can reply with her reclining?

Back to flirting....

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
Threesomes in the corner, honey, dirty talk. Why do I hang out in here with all you perverts?

Cause I love ya! That's why!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 11  Next »
21 to 30 of 107
TOPIC: so he's not really single
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.