Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum so he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 103   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NIC, i ain't gonna lie about it. the little mrs loves you shaved head bastards. we'll drop you an email.

BiFem, i, i, i, don't want to be a soldier, ma'am. i, i, i,d rather be a semen. 8-p

sometimes when i'm reading this thread, i feel like i need a shot of dramamine to handle all these twists and turns. i believe some of you dear ones are on the marijuana as well. well done.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"NIC, a pic of her reclining? sir... you are shameless! enjoy. ;-) as i like to say, nothing like setteling your differences over a gorgeous piece of ass."

Now see, jk gets it! All it takes to put an end to a debate or argument with me is a sense of humor and an offer to join you and your wife for some fun.

What, you weren't offering?

Well then FUCK OFF!

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
okay, we've exhausted that corner wall, let's move on the the other side of the room and try out that corner too....

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Akron, you know our divine Ms. M can't help it, she just attracts 'em, whether she wants to or not! And hey, if you had nothing else in your life and had become a sad caricature of yourself, wouldn't you follow her too?

just sayin'

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
"Fucking douchebag."

AFT I hate to be a kill joy here, but a hot water bottle has a rather small opening and you might be the butt of a few jokes at the ER should you get stuck.

Sorry I was just strolling though and couldn't resist a little humor...Hehe

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
NIC, a pic of her reclining? sir... you are shameless! enjoy. ;-) as i like to say, nothing like setteling your differences over a gorgeous piece of ass.

mrick, you're killing me bro. the notorious comment was directed at the person who threw the "tantrum" comment into the thread. and as for "Seduction", like my great grandfather always told me, "never fuck with a lady who's got big dick and honey on her mind." words i try to live by.

BiFem, i must confess, i did not realize you were such a delicate flower. the beauty of a forum such as this, is that all opinions are welcome, including mine, and it just so happens, i thought your comment was stupid and (as HEAT pointed out) biased. you're obviously just as entitled to your opinon concerning my comments as well. BUT, if you were genuinely offended... (kicking the dirt) okay. i'm sorry. but do not tell NIC i said it. he'll be trying to take credit for it. ;-) but before we get all mushy, i have to also tell you, in my opinion, your reaction to Heat's comment was a serious over reaction. i did notice also, that NIC didn't get scolded for speaking for you. sorry, but you said it.

and finally, yes, you are correct. i would not hesitate to tell someone who's offended me to "go fuck themselves". but that's because i grew up on the dog eat dog, mean streets of brooklyn and that's just how we roll baby! okay, maybe it was the suburbs of houston, but there were definately some mean kids there. okay, maybe they weren't really mean, but i think some of them were smoking the marijauna. anyway, it was rough.

thank you, and good night.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"While you do favor Nic's opinion because you know him and are good friends"

That's really fucked up Heat

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
BiFem glad you could join us. We've got just a little more honey if you want some. And lots of meat.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
~golf clap~

Willingboro NJ
Username hidden
(9310 posts)
Here is the exact quote, forgive me for paraphrasing. "**in my best dumb bitch voice**

Now scroll down about 2 hours ago and read jk's post beginning with the words, "NIC,..."

I have nothing left to say to you except, Good Day sir!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 103   End
TOPIC: so he's not really single