so he's not really single : Swingers Discussion 17930810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumso he's not really single
TOPIC: so he's not really single
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 103 of 103 
User Details are only visible to members.
both valid points well taken. now, how much do i need to know about him, and how would i go about getting that info in such a way that he couldn't be lying? do i ask to see where he lives, or what?

i mean, to say we have to meet, have dinner, "get a feel for this guy" or what have you, really doesn't make it. the world is full of sociopaths (probably spelled that wrong,) who lie as easily as they breathe and know how to say all the right things.

btw, we only play with single guys who are willing to host in a hotel. so if they torch us, they're taking the whole damn place out! not that some of them would hesitate, and understandably so, but i'm just saying...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
No one wants an Angry Wife Knocking on the door or threatning to torch the house? Just a thought!!!

Cheaters bring ALOT of Drama to all involved whether knowing or not!!!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(223 posts)
this question comes from reading numerous posts and talking with couples in the lifestyle for a few years now.

i find it comical to hear some couples talk about catching single guys who are cheating. it is so funny to listen to the lengths they will go to, and the stories they tell of the tests they use to root these cheaters out. it's as if they are part of an elite force of lifestyle detectives. it's almost an obsession for some, and i can't help it, that's just funny to me.

now, i've been reading these forums long enough to know that some of you (i could probably name a few of the "regulars") are already getting the rope out to hang me, so please let me say two things. 1. i do not think being unfaithful is funny, so let's not waste time twisting it that direction. 2. we would never, EVER play with anyone, male or female, we knew was cheating.

having said that, i'd love for someone to explain to me why it is my responsibility to investigate whether or not this guy is being faithful in his relationship, be it a wife, girlfriend, or whatever. if he is endangering that relationship, that's on him, not us.

what am i missing?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 103 of 103 
TOPIC: so he's not really single