FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › single guys, learn from this guy this is NOT how to introduce yourself to a cpl
TOPIC: single_guys,_learn_from_this_guy__this_is_NOT_how_to_introduce_yourself_to_a_cpl__
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
Against my better judgement, I am going to help you get more clicks on your profile. I also feel I may well offend you but since you are new to the lifestyle, I do mean to be helpful. Me thinks thou do protest too much. Additionally, there are about six current threads you might have placed this in, as well as at least a dozen more on the single male that are no longer current. We all get initial contacts we think are strange (please see Strangest First E-mails). But no, you must express your hilarity and outrage in a special manner. You have a very aggressive profile. Under your fantasies, if you don't want to share them online, don't! But you take it further and invite defensiveness and challenge other's fantasies. If you seek to avoid what you consider to be pervs, you do not belong in this lifestyle. One person's perversion is another's fantasy. There are many tastes and preferences to be encountered here. Take a look at the BBW, Threesomes, Bi, BDSM, Fantasies and on and on forums. You are very entitled to have your preferences. We all have them. We all often jokingly call each other pervs. My recommendation to you, for whatever it's worth, is state your preferences or decline to give answers, but tone down the manner in which you do it. 'Cause guess what? None of us would come in here, if it didn't get us off on some emotional or physical level. If it didn't excite me in some way, I'd be in the "how to bake a better brownie" forum on FoodTV. Ladywife, proud perv and slut

Blairsville GA
Username hidden
(12566 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: single guys, learn from this guy this is NOT how to introduce yourself to a cpl
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.