Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum single guys, learn from this guy this is NOT how to introduce yourself to a cpl
TOPIC: single guys, learn from this guy this is NOT how to introduce yourself to a cpl
Created by: Kathryn_Marcus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, after reading this single males email to you guys i have to say i found it funny...i mean in its simplicity its really funny.... i read through most of these responses and found that the humor is lost on some and thats ok. not everyone has the same sense of humor...

but that email is classic....let me try and paraphrase his email to show what i find funny about it......

"hey guys, you know.... you are wrong. your profile is wrong and you should change it....You call me a pervert and i am not one! you clearly do not want me to get off and i want to get off any way i can! .....

...oh and by the way....wanna meet?"

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Oh, thanks. I thought you were asking what I meant.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Curious, I wasn't going to jump back in this thread because it had been dormant for 35 days and so I just don't see the point. Other than (as always) there were already a considerable number of threads active on the topic, I don't have a perfect recollection of why I felt so strongly and I don't think it would be fair of me to try to reconstruct and elaborate what my thoughts were at the time.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The email wasn't unusual to you or to me, but the original poster must have had some issues. This is a tough thread to read because there was deletions of posts and a change in a profile.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
If my memory is correct their profile was quite to the point(putting it kindly, lol) on not wanting anyone with fantasies that they thought were unusual. Sorry, can't remember all of it but it was their profile was changed after ladywife posted her comment. I personally didn't find anything hilarious in the email. But I did find the guy had guts to write and send it after he had read their original profile, lol.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
F.Y.I.- Kathryn's profile was changed prior to my last post(which is why I worded it that way). There was something on their profile earlier that was in question.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I read it too. It's very direct & to the point. I like that, and I'm the same way. I can also see that it would come across to some as harsh, but hey, that's life. Bacchus pointed out how two people can get such different interpetations from readin the same thing. This is the nature of the written word. You don't get to see the demeanor of the writer. You don't know if they's smilin or snarlin when they wrote it. Also the mood of the reader can change how a writin is interperted. It takes a lot of patience and savvy to understand where folks are comin from in this type of communication. I've been at it two years and I am still learnin.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Kathryn_ Marcus If you have recently changed your profile it now reflects an unhostile manner. If you don't want any of those future strange emails then block the single men. You will get strange emails from some couples too, just warning you, lol. We now take them as our daily dose of chuckles. Mrs. Things ;-)

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
You know it’s funny how some people feel that the “own” the forums after about 5 months of posting. Kathryn_Marcus we think your profile is just fine the way it is. It states what you want and what you don’t want. Perfect who could ask for more? Matter of fact glad to hear someone with balls stating what he or she wants! It is also obvious that you have spent a lot of time working on it. As far as the single guy thing well you are going to get that anywhere you go. Best just to say no and move on. BTW before it comes back as our profile lacks anything try living in small town with at least one third of the population working in the same industry. PS Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stick, some stink all the way from Florida (no offence Expo).

Elko NV
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Its amazing how two people can read something and interpert differently.Don't worry that somone responds that does not have the same preference, Happens all the time.Be happy that you are attractive across the board. Some felt that you were attractive to cross thier own preference to just be able to meet and possibly play with you, in hopes that it may encourage you to look at alternatives. maybe we are naive as we are not offended by others preferences or what they state in their profile ,to what they are in search of. When this happens it due to us thinking they are very attractive and there is no harm in asking. After all you never get what you do not ask for.No harm in asking to meet for a drink. If others are hurt or pissed off due to this, oh well ,they are to thin skinned or closed minded. Either way its either a win win, even if turned down.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: single guys, learn from this guy this is NOT how to introduce yourself to a cpl