Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum should i be pissed
TOPIC: should i be pissed
Created by: OceanMotion The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had the same experience.I wont go into it in total detail because it would make people sick but my ex g/f cheated on me with a guy who she was supose to be consoling over his sick wife.Its been 7 years now and they are now married and i have dated much nicer women than she ever was.Its does hurt at first but there are allways much nicer fish in the sea.This may sound stupid but if its bugging you so much that it'smaking you sick like mine did then you should see a doctor like i did because if it wasnt for the doctor i seen at the time i wouldnt be where i am today...I dont know about the prostate exam he gave me last week though..LOL

Derry PA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
OceanMotion, glad you feel better.

My ex didn't cheat, but he was really hurtful and mean in other ways. I used to fantasize about him seeing how terrible he was and admitting how wrong he was, and crawling back. I wanted him to know how much he had hurt me and our son, a small child.

He didn't care then, and probably doesn't care now. The thing is...I have no respect for him at all, so I don't care one way or the other about whether he is sorry. He probably isn't. But I don't care. That is a relief!

Just be glad you didn't have kids together. Then it's hard to get away from the bitch until your child turns 18.

Don't forget to find that therapist, now. Don't forget to have a ceremony (invite friends) to have a big bonfire and burn anything that reminds you of her. If you get drunk and a lovely lady gives you a blow job at the same time you will really have it made!

Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Lmao!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Funshine, California on the other side of Pa??? Guess that makes us neighbors, Wanna play??? Lol

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Been there done that too. Crushed me for awhile, but I came to realise she had done me a favor, she gave me my life back, and I'd never had met the love of my life had the ex not left when she did. My advice to you is to thank god and greyhound she's gone! And remember, the best way to get revenge on her is to live well and be happy.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I don't know if this will help you right now, but when my ex-wife and I split up I felt the same as you do right now. I never thought I would ever be happy again in my life. Little did I dream that just 3 years later I would meet the most wonderful woman I ever knew, and would shortly find myself happier than I ever knew I COULD be.

When the world seems so dark & gloomy, it's hard to believe the sun will ever shine on you again. But it will. Trust me.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Like everyone else said, your anger is justified. But you are only hurting YOURSELF, not her, but harboring all this anger and pain. Men are better at being angry than sad, so under neath it all you might be very sad and aren't letting yourself grieve the loss of the relationship, the betrayal, and all that.

I agree that some counseling would be the best way to get revenge on her. Want revenge? Get your own life in order and come to be VERY very happy without HER in your life. Get someone who can help you move through this heart ache. Get to the point where you aren't bitter, so that you can bring someone new and wonderful into your life.

Just stay away from her, whatever you do. Don't call. Don't check up on her. Don't drive by where she lives/works, etc. Force yourself to not learn one thing about her. It's only going to open old wounds.

Good luck with this journey of healing!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
Just look at it this way: You should shake his hand and thank him for taking that lieing piece of crap out of your life. Now she's his headache. And she'll more than likely end up cheating on him too.

Don't get pissed about it. Life's to short for that. Shrug it off, learn from it and move on.

South Hill WA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Or another simple thought...... "The sun is always shining above the clouds"!!!

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
Been (Mr Free) exactly where you are years ago, in fact your story is so close to mine I thought you were writing about me!!! Now let us fast forward a few years.. I now have a wife who gives to me everything a man could ask for, she has given me three wonderful children, she is my best friend, she is my lover, she is a great friend to all and for the past 15 years it has only gotten better. Lastly, she loves me... Give to yourself some pleasure and time off from the past and while away... think how special it will be when you you find your other half standing there waiting for you. Then, thank whoever you look to for spiritual support, for helping you though these hard times in order to get to beautiful times that are certainly ahead.....

Huntingdon Vy PA
Username hidden
(1067 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: should i be pissed