seducing a straight couple : Swingers Discussion 220301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumseducing a straight couple
TOPIC: seducing a straight couple
Created by: gacpl289
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been swinging for a little over a year. We were very lucky to meet a couple who introduced us to a small group that we have thoroughly enjoyed. We all get along very well, and we are having the most exciting time of our lives. Before swinging we did have an open marriage for about 5 years, but have found this lifestyle to be the best!

Here is our issue, and if any of you have faced the same, please let us know. We keep our lifestyle secret with our family and straight friends. Our very best friends in the world is a straight couple that has no idea. We very much want to invite them to join us, but don't know how to do it without losing them as friends. My wife wants him and I want her! We have a mountain cabin that we often go to with them, and we have thought about using the hot tub as the way to do it. We thought we might suggest going nude in the hot tub, and if they agreed, see where that goes. Maybe after tubbing we would go inside, stay nude and watch a movie. During the movie we would start playing while they watched us. If they started playing, then that might get the conversation going about a swap.

What do you think? Better ideas?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was thinking of Jim Rome. Doubtful anyone here will get it. Someone surprise me!

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
I was thinking Borat.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
"Nice job. Not."

I lol'd pretty hard at this for reasons most of you probably won't understand. But trust me, it's hilarious.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
"Nice story"

Pretty sure it's nothing more than that either. ---- I thought perhaps the same thing, especially since this couple created a profile and immediately launched into this thread. It reads more like a Penthouse letter than a truly story.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
Oh, it might be fun on the way to Explosionville. And the road might be months long. But that's where this trail ends. There are no off ramps anymore.

And by the way - this has morphed from "seducing a straight couple" into "getting a wife to cheat on her husband". Nice job. Not.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
"Nice story"

Pretty sure it's nothing more than that either.

But even in the off chance that it is true, you just allowed a friend to cheat on her spouse with you. And apparently will allow her to continue doing so in the future. Can't wait to see you guys on Springer.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
hey, this is no time for practical opinions.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
"She said she could not tell her husband about any of this. She told me she wanted to have sex with me again whenever possible. It would have to stay very secret for now."

You're fucked. And not in a good way. I guarantee it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19562 posts)
Oh fuck....I am wet, and I don't even have a pussy. Nice story; good you ignored all of us.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
I just decided to go for it. I love this girl and I want us to be lovers. I invited her over for lunch and after lunch we sat on a sofa and I told her i wanted to explain the kiss I had given her on another occasion. She got quiet and I looked very passionately at her eyes and told her I loved her and wanted us to be lovers. I told her she was beautiful and tuned me on every time I was with her. I held her hand and stroked her thigh with the other hand. I leaned in and kissed her and she responded. I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed my breasts. She cupped them in her hands and I cupped hers in mine. I stood up and took off my shorts and panties and told her to rub my pussy. She looked at it and smiled and started massaging. I pulled off her top and bra and laid her down. I took off her pants and panties, spread her legs and felt her clit and fingered her pussy. I went down on her and licked her pussy. She became wetter and wetter and had an orgasm in no time. She said she had never done that before. I told her I knew I was running a risk of losing our frienship but I just had to make my intentions known. She asked if I was bisexual, I said yes and she asked if my husband knew. I said yes and told her of our lifestyle. She said she could not tell her husband about any of this. She told me she wanted to have sex with me again whenever possible. It would have to stay very secret for now.

When she left we had the most passionate kiss I think I have ever had.

Duluth GA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: seducing a straight couple