scams : Swingers Discussion 223436
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumscams
TOPIC: scams
Created by: mikejoyce
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been contacted by single young ladies for a meet for drinks and they have indicated wanting to be with me only. the age diference is 40 yrs. What are the pitfalls/scam?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So, no update?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16517 posts)
When I very first came onto the forum, I remember people grilling me to see if I was real person and not someone from Nigeria or something working a scam. I don't remember the details, but it seems like there had very recently before that been some phony profiles working the crowd or something.

I'd like to think people have a sense of me by now and know I'm a real and fairly consistent person.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9925 posts)
Looking, maybe that was it, I did pull up on my bike, maybe i should have pulled up on a motorized wheelchair instead :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2303 posts)
John maybe if you got a red motorcycle they would believe you

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9619 posts)
Hey, there are a number of women, young and really young, that love the idea of having sex with an older man. Some of them even like them to be really, really old.

Not saying you are really, really old, but you surely can get my drift. They have daddy or granddaddy issues depending on the age gap. OR they just like older more mature men because for whatever reason, the young guys just are good enough.

While I have my age limits (have to be at least five years older than my oldest son who is currently 21), that is just me.

If they want to meet and fuck, leave your wallet at home. Just enough cash for the room and a few drinks. You don't need to put your condoms in your wallet, front pocket will do nicely. Can't scam you if you don't have extra cash or credit cards around.

If you think it is a scam to make you feel stupid waiting for them, have your wife sit at the bar to make sure they arrive. If they are watching to see how you react, and you and your wife have a 15 minute time limit on how long you wait, have her 'pick you up in the bar' in a sexy outfit and smile your ass off.

Check with your doctor first to make sure your heart is strong enough for fucking young women and have at it.

Don't mean to sound crude, but many men I believe would be thrilled to have any woman want them let alone some young and beautiful women. Sometimes it can be a scam and some times it can be a fantasy come true. If you profile pic is recent and accurate, you sure the hell do not look 63 to me!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Thats funny, Cause I've contacted a few 90 year old women from my local swingers retirement home and they have ask the same questions about me on another forum :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2303 posts)
You lived 60+ years on this globe and you're asking this question?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16517 posts)
IDK Sounds legit to me.

Not.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Too bad the OP isn't from Miami.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3161 posts)
I love a little local humor.....

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: scams