really how you know for sure if someone has the hots for you : Swingers Discussion 210419
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumreally how you know for sure if someone has the hots for you
TOPIC: really how you know for sure if someone has the hots for you
Created by: brandigurl18 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I finally gave up Mrs. Sav, at first I thought he was just dense. I now realize it is a mental affliction and I don't want to appear insensitive so I stopped engaging him.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Um that would be never , it is impossible to have a "conversation" with someone incapable of conversing which involves answering questions not issuing silly "challenges" and making up the rules to further your disillusion of being an innocent victim. Any further comments by you meant to serve your own insane agenda will be ignored. You put yourself here with your insults and now cry foul play. How ironic and sad. I've got to run along now I've dozens of emails to respond to regarding your nonsensical posts and I had to turn off my IM as I was being flooded with pats on the back for remaining rational while you slid over into the abyss ;) Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
look

I repeated the challenge for you to debate the CONTENT of the response I outlined in reply to BG18 3 times and even copied it to he current post so you wouldn't have to go back and forth reading it.

Clearly all you just want to do is perpetuate hate and discontent.

I choose to not participate. Let me know when your ready to carry on a civil conversation.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
LOL thats really funny. You're losing it dude! In order to be challenged one has to have an equal adversary and I'm afraid you fall terribly short. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
sav

G F Y

I knew you were incapbale of meeting the challenge.

Next!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Are you on drugs or just a lunatic ? What exactly is your mental affliction ? You stepped all over this topic with your sarcastic first remark to the OP, you're taking the opportunity to attempt to rub someone face with your I told you so attitude about investigating "truths" , took a several hits at NIC , bragged about your following /support group and NOW you want ME to come to your aid by a silly challenge to only comment on what you want me to comment on? I am suppose to disregard anything you said previously is that it? You've got to be insane, that's the only logical explanation. I can not nor will I "forget" everything you said BEFORE you decided to reiterate what everyone before you had already said. As for a challenge , it must be a challenge for you to appear semi normal on a single post after 12 hours of drivel and nonsense. Are you really so desperate for engagement here that you will blabber away without making a single point , never mind you've now posted a same nonsense at least 4 times ??? What do you seriously think that someone didn't see what you wrote the first time (2nd or 3rd) or do you simply think they aren't smart enough to follow this "topic" without you constantly "copy and pasting " what you've previously typed? Do you have even the slightest clue how ridiculous you look by doing that? Nuts, clearly freakin Nuts! My 5 year old neighbor makes a better argument than you. Try stamping your feet, even that would be more affective than your current tactic.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav

You're not tuning in to the challenge. Please re read it and stick to the challenge. If you're so inclined. If not, I understand your reticence to stick to the clearly defined format. It requires one to stay on point and not make personal comments. SO back on current point I repeat:

The following is my "advice " to BG18

Mrs. Sav (sav from here on out)

I CHALLENGE YOU to address any opinion or statement I made to her as being inappropriate or off point or insincere or invalid. Doing so without personal or snide comments. Prove to me that what I wrote to her deserves the kind of response it generated. I sincerely doubt you can.

HERE IT IS:

BG18 My bad...

I should have read this thread from the start. BG18 None of what I said was meant for you and your serious question. The advice to remain uninvolved with family is the best advice. 2nd best advice is to explore your sexuality at your own pace with people who can fully relate to you and where you are in your exploration.

Generally someone 10 or more years older than you may be able to teach you "a thing or two" but unless you have a good foundation there will be gaps in your interpersonal growth which may impact your future relationships.

I may be harassed for saying this, but anyone who is 10 years older than you and offers to take you under their wing (as you asked) has their interest above yours, in almost every case.

Consider saving the 3-some and moresome for your 21st birthday present to yourself

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Mrs. Sav (sav from here on out)

I CHALLENGE YOU to address any opinion or statement I made to her as being inappropriate or off point or insincere or invalid.

You challenge me? Seriously you're no challenge for me and I, unlike you am capable of answering a direct question. Below you commented......

"One clue might be when she drops to her knees while licking her lips and reaching for your belt, she's probably hot for you..."

I'd say that will answer your ridiculous question but lets clarify once again the point you seem to be missing. I'd did NOT abject to what you told her . I objected to your constant insinuations of your fan club emailing and IMing you to support your stupid causes. I ALSO pointed out you belittled NIC for "flirting" with an 18 year old and your profile is seeking 22 year olds. Which I happen to find repulsive as is my right to feel. To answer the question I see forthcoming is NO I don't see the difference between 18 and 22 at least not in regard to a 50 something year old male hoping to hook up with one of them. That being said you can step off your band wagon it is so far off base you're making yourself look like a lunatic. AGAIN!!

Next time you feel like "challenging" someone how about you challenge yourself to honestly and directly answer a question when it is posed to you and leave the BS for those IMing fans of yours . I own my comments, a pity you aren't man enough to do the same.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
pg, "even though I'm straight I'm liking holly's breasts... "

Careful you may need to change your profile to Bicurious or not..lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"even though I'm straight I'm liking holly's breasts"

Hey, I'm straight and I like 'em too. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 105   End
TOPIC: really how you know for sure if someone has the hots for you