profiles on sls : Swingers Discussion 46142
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumprofiles on sls
TOPIC: profiles on sls
Created by: rockstars1989
Original Starting post for this thread:
Everybodys profile says the same thing....were not ken and barbie,were not looking for ken and barbie,dont want bed notchers,no kids or animals,meet and see where it goes,no pushy or rude people,were shy but warm up quickly,she is bi"with the right women",Not many people have much character....we geuss you see it everywhere these days
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Housemouse....we'd just like to say, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!

Parma OH

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I would like to say that as far as the profiles go on sls, that people aren't in an English class. What's the big deal about spelling, punctuation and stuff. Personally, I am a spelling freak, but I don't have a fit if words are spelled wrong on here. Some people don't type as well and some people are good at math and not spelling. Oh well,. I have a problem with people who don't have the common courtesy to answer your mail, even if it is going to be that you aren't interested. I have contacted several people on here and have gotten very few answers. I can handle being told no thanks, but at least take the time to answer folks, one way or the other.

Hartford City IN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Aw thanks 2inVT, the reason that photo was put on here is it was Friday the 13th. If you look closely you'll see an ice bag and splint sticking out and medicine bottles on the table ;-( I had just brought Jim home from the emergency room after he broke (minor) his leg. It probably wasn't the best idea to have Syrah lay across it but she thought she was taking care of Daddy. Thanks for the compliments. I think he's a good looking guy too. We do get crank e-mails saying " what a hairy pussy" etc but I would have known yours was in good intent. <g>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Ladywife,

Couldn't get it to work all week long last week. It was working the last time I used it though.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
Wow, there are other people on this site that actually read profiles. I'm in shock......Lmfao

I, personally don't care if someone's profile is on the bland side as long as they have taken the time to post more than just a few sentences. As, we've met some pretty interesting people who have bland profiles.

The profiles that turn me off are the ones that say.... we are extremely friendly and easy to get along with, or we are very attractive ect. ect. ect.

For those of you who have this in your profile, don't you think you should leave that opinion up to those who meet you or view your pictures? As we all have different tastes.

Mrs. K

Anacoco LA

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Anybody else been having problems getting spell check to open the last few days?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Hi wedo! Glad to see you posting! ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
Isn't that the truth, Curious. They write the most spectacular profile, but have nothing to say in person, gotta wonder.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
Thrills, are you sure Blondie was speaking to you? I had the impression they were addressing the originators of the thread. Of course it's Monday morning so my brain isn't kicked in for the week yet. <g>

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
My only comment to this is you do see alot of references to the Ken and Barbie and friends first before play, but that is those people's preferences. Many serious couples looking to meet others are just plain honest in what they seek. Ours goes on and on about pictures, so what. Plain and simple is no pictures of both of the couple, no meet, but some still don't get it. Everyone is unique in their own way, my opinion, and I would rather meet people face to face to form opinions of them, not by the way the write a profile. See topic on Ken and Barbie profiles in this open forum, no one is Ken and Barbie and who really gives a flying shit if they are. Are they fuckable, not in my lifetime. It is all about just having some fun, not how people write their profiles.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: profiles on sls