pictures : Swingers Discussion 223567
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumpictures
TOPIC: pictures
Created by: beingme2013 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just approved a bunch of pics...agh. Once again, be aware of your backgrounds. Pics on the wall, your computer screen open, etc.

I wish I had myself to come over and take pictures of myself. (If I've taken pics of you, you;'ll understand that one.)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
sexy is an understatement! I only just now realized I had gallery permissions. Thank you!

Reciprocated, but probably no where near as interesting.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
"@Cpl - What's a better word for ecstatic? Yeah, we are that that you opened up your special privates for us. If you've noticed your profile counts going up, that's just Mr. and me perving your pics...over and over again. ;-)"

Muchas gracias. And likewise for your pics. #drool

I'm not that much of a picture whore, but the fact that we've received quite a few compliments on our pics (in the forums and via email) makes me feel good for whatever reason. Glad to know that my goofy pics and Miss Cpl's sexy pics are being viewed and enjoyed. :-)

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Lol! Oh, Cayne! You're one of very few who gets me!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"People stress over weird things. Six figures in Jacksonville is quite the feat, particularly high six figures! :)"

Indeed....o.O

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Anybody that uses their real name as a profile name should not worry about posting pictures. They already have bigger issues !!

I'm Just sayin !

Tuscaloosa AL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I don't ask to see people's pics. Nothing sucks more than having to say no, after you have asked for pics. The way I see it, if you don't have enough sense to open your pics, when you initiate contact then I am not interested.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"When we send an email to initiate contact with someone new we open our face/clothed body gallery and let them know they it is open. If they are interested, then the other two are opened when appropriate. "

This is what we do, too. If we initiate contact, we'll open our face pics for the single/couple to see.

"If someone interested in us contacts us first, they have to ask to see our pictures."

We don't just open our pics to anyone who messages us and asks to see them. If you email us, at least have some face/full body pics available.....either in your public album or open a private album for us. If we're interested, we'll reply and open our private and/or personal galleries as well. But if we can't see what you look like when you email us, we're either going to reply with a simple "not interested" or just won't reply at all.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Gotta find what works for you. We have only one picture open to the public. It is the one attached here. We have three galleries that have to be opened for you to see both him and me. Each one is different and goes from mild, medium, and wide open.

When we send an email to initiate contact with someone new we open our face/clothed body gallery and let them know they it is open. If they are interested, then the other two are opened when appropriate.

If someone interested in us contacts us first, they have to ask to see our pictures. I figure if they are truly interested, they will notice our profile, our certs, and that we have three galleries. If they can't muster up enough gumption to ask, then oh well. If they are just cruising to gawk at pictures, they will pass us by and gladly so.

If they haven't opened their pictures to us before asking to see ours, we wait until they do before we open ours. By wait, we will ask them to open their pictures first. If they don't have any pictures at all, we pass them by.

Our personal picture policy seems to be working out quite well as we have had a large number of folks that have inquired, many that have moved on to the next steps.

Like I said, you have to find out what works for you. We did.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I don't really understand why you're so concerned about the reasons why people don't put up pics. *

People stress over weird things. Six figures in Jacksonville is quite the feat, particularly high six figures! :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: pictures