picture problems HELP ME PLEASE : Swingers Discussion 224471
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumpicture problems HELP ME PLEASE
TOPIC: picture problems HELP ME PLEASE
Created by: curiouscouple366
Original Starting post for this thread:
PLEASE someone, anyone HELP! Ok, obviously new to the site...I've had no.problems before setting up galleries for personal & private. Public pics on the first two rounds uploaded fine as well. But now I've got 4 pics kinda "stuck" in my photo library that I can't seem to get in my public gallery. They ARE loaded as public too. I'm confused....on my profile too it says there's.14 public pics but NOT. What am I doing wrong? I even hit edit in the library, but didn't edit & "applied to profile" to try & move them....but to no avail. I've been reading all of you regulars in the forums for a few weeks but haven't posted yet. You guys can be freaking hilarious sometimes. I love your.knowledge & insight on ALL topics. Anyway, Thx for your help!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
You can change your profile name. Write to Profilereview with a request :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Thanks Kibbles! I hope to make it work. It just takes a long time for public pics to upload to site from my phone. Which I'm using for the site (Mrs talking today) I'll try it though. I must say YOU have a lot of gorgeous & sexy funny pics! No way you're 44! As far as the curious question...we used that name because we were curious about the site not the LS. we've had plenty of experience there ;-) I hate the fact I can't change the name, but OH WELL! We just moved to rural WV & had to get on the internet to find "like minded" peeps...so far so good. I really like the site. Thx again for your input!

Keyser WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Those features and their ghosts are above my pay grade :)

Welcome and hope to read more of your postings other then techie stuff.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3340 posts)
I see what you mean: it says there's 14, but only 5 are actually there. How curious. Perhaps delete the ones that didn't come through and reload them? I had a problem once a few months back where one pic consistently came up upside down and I flipped it, reloaded it actually upside down....and yup! I came through right side up. See attached pic.

However, please allow me to be the first to welcome y'all to the forum! {and to say that the pics that DID post are all VERY nice! Bot hof you are VERY attractive}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
PLEASE someone, anyone HELP! Ok, obviously new to the site...I've had no.problems before setting up galleries for personal & private. Public pics on the first two rounds uploaded fine as well. But now I've got 4 pics kinda "stuck" in my photo library that I can't seem to get in my public gallery. They ARE loaded as public too. I'm confused....on my profile too it says there's.14 public pics but NOT. What am I doing wrong? I even hit edit in the library, but didn't edit & "applied to profile" to try & move them....but to no avail. I've been reading all of you regulars in the forums for a few weeks but haven't posted yet. You guys can be freaking hilarious sometimes. I love your.knowledge & insight on ALL topics. Anyway, Thx for your help!

Keyser WV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: picture problems HELP ME PLEASE