pics : Swingers Discussion 213628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumpics
TOPIC: pics
Created by: TexasCouple52711
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok just have a quick question, can free members see pics on other profiles that are not locked?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's really inconsistent. I have some days when pics are all good, and others where pop up's don't display pics, and others still when nobody's pic except my own display on the screen.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Apparently they just did it because my single female profile is a free member. I just was searching through profiles just last night and couldn't click, on the link.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
What is even funnier/sadder is that a scroll through the website topics and the biggest complaint is with pictures NOT working for those of us that pay. Irony in it's purest form.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Amazing! As some of us have suggested ways to get more members to PAY for a membership and perhaps use the revenue to improve the quaity of the site, the powers-that-be continue to hand out more incentives to remain FREE members.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Isn't that special, a new upgrade for our non paying members. Not sure how long that has been in effect but thanks for letting us know that the safety net some thought existed is no longer there.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Actually, free members can click on the "More Pics" link now.

They can only see the public gallery and any pictures rated as nude are not displayed.

ProfileReview

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Or re-arrange the order of their photos, pushing face photos or face and nudes down.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
That is why a lot of profiles have private pics, as the first few pics, on their profile. That way free members can't see any of their pics.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Ah, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying. I thought ALL public pics, once approved, could be viewed by free members.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
Both are accurate, you can post nudes without erections as a public pic but free members cannot view them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: pics