older women, younger guys : Swingers Discussion 42675
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumolder women, younger guys
TOPIC: older women, younger guys
Created by: wickedcouple818
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well, just want to do a poll, since there are alot of couples out there where the man is older than the woman, I would like to know and hear from those couples where it is the other way around......older ladies and younger men, and thier thoughts and opinions on it.....I really like it when I see a couple's profile online and the guy is 10 years or more younger than his woman.....very sexy to me! But you don't see it too often.....wondering, is it really more taboo than say a younger woman with an older guy and why is that? Just would like to hear anyone's thoughts on this and if they think it is a double standard or not......Thanks everyone!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Bodyscape02, yes sounds like a very interesting lesson you had indeed.......i too had a similar experience; was 24 and had this boyfriend who told me he was 20 yrs old, then he admitted to me that he was 18, then one night after heated lovemaking admitted to me in tears that he was really only 16 and afraid i'd leave him if i knew!!! Well, he was right.....dropped him like a hot potato, and never had anything to do with him again! The nerve! i could've totally gotten in trouble being with him.....that was a lesson i'll never forget! Too scary! He did however know what he was doing in the lovemaking department, which is scary in itself.......a 16 year old! Weird!!!! I do not think this has had anything to do with me liking guys younger than myself now.....when that happened, i perferred guys at least my own age and a bit older......still do, only now i can totally appreciate a younger guy that is intelligent, mature and knows what he wants.......a very sexy package indeed! LOL!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
We’re one of those couples where she is older than I but only by seven years or so. I have always loved “older women” starting back when I was a teenager. My first lover was 26 and I was 16, a crime I know but boy did I learn a few things! LOL

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(366 posts)
My theory is that women always want to find a boyfriend/husband who makes more money than them because it would look shameful to have a man who made less. Women generally make less than men so it wouldnt be a big deal to find an older man who makes alot. An older woman who has a good career will make more than a younger guy who is still starting out.

Valencia CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Well, just want to do a poll, since there are alot of couples out there where the man is older than the woman, I would like to know and hear from those couples where it is the other way around......older ladies and younger men, and thier thoughts and opinions on it.....I really like it when I see a couple's profile online and the guy is 10 years or more younger than his woman.....very sexy to me! But you don't see it too often.....wondering, is it really more taboo than say a younger woman with an older guy and why is that? Just would like to hear anyone's thoughts on this and if they think it is a double standard or not......Thanks everyone!

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: older women, younger guys