ok yall whats your take on the runaway bride : Swingers Discussion 44556
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumok yall whats your take on the runaway bride
TOPIC: ok yall whats your take on the runaway bride
Created by: expo969
Original Starting post for this thread:
can't believe none of you have anything to say on this topic. was this an attention grabber? was this just a mixed up person needing psycho help how would you react if you were the other From the pictures that we have seen of this woman she looks psycho and scarey with her eyes wide open in every picture that has been shown.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
schwing someone did! LOL. granted what she did is not one that will get her picture on the postoffice only on a milk carton. this one should be sterilized,already enough psychos on the loose, imagine when this one hits pms time.I did not mean to shoot him..........the gun well just kind of went off while I was pointing at him she says from another country like montana........

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
If my name was Buford T. Justice I'd chase that little lady clear across the southeastern United States.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Did anyone read my post? It was on the news today this woman did this before to a prior boyfriend she was to marry, disappeared for that one as well and did not marry him. One point I will agree on, is not one of us walks in her shoes, but if she did it once, and then again, she obviously has a fear of commitment.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Latest story is now she gilted another fiancee prior to this one and never followed through with that wedding. She also has a record for shoplifting quite a few different times.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
100,000 for her story?!?!?!? She's crazy allright, crazy like a fox!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I think she did a terrible thing. Cold feet are one thing ~ you change your mind or are having second thoughts....call off the wedding....be an adult about it. The thought that she may profit from this is sickening. At the very least, she needs to be made to reinburse the State of GA for the cost of her search. I think a public apology to all of the people who volunteered to search for her would be in order as well.

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I wanna meet your Mom. ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
She needs help and her ass kicked!!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17951 posts)
Actually, to me, she may have planned it knowing it was a potential gold mind. From what I have heard, she was offered $100,000 by Inside Edition to tell her story, mental, I don't believe she is. Sure, Dr. Phil, Montel, and the rest will pay to tell her story as well, she may end up making a whole lot of money off of her disappearance. Hopefully, the legal system will work and make her pay back every cent of the money it cost the State of Georgia to look for her.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
she knowingly put her family and others in this she planned the whole runaway She knew she did not want to get married She put 600 people out ,14 bridesmaids She knowingly knew people would be out searching for her, police,friends,concerned people.People who put themselves second. She called while she was gone to say she had been kidnapped and raped. psycho..........all the way no credit given to that one . How about just saying I am not ready instead of doing all this? She needs a nice room with soft walls. I would tend to think that most have been in relationships that we knew we were not going to marry the other, when the other thought it was going to be a situation of marriage.Someone who is grabbing for attention however does this.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: ok yall whats your take on the runaway bride