occupations and swinging : Swingers Discussion 372011046
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumoccupations and swinging
TOPIC: occupations and swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   46 to 55 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WOW. thanks for the replies everyone. it seems maybe we are trying to get with people who are really not comfortable with swinging. pacouplelooking ya can stop up here in NY and UMMMM. maybe this trucker will give ya that fantasy.......hehehe...........only if all was agreed upon though.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Ok, how liberal are we? Who has played with a garbage man? How about a septic tank cleaner?

Which reminds me of one of my all-time favorite newspaper stories, with a bold headline above the story that said "Man falls in septic tank, drowns."

Not THAT is a shitty way to go! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We're with the majority here........doesn't matter what your occupation is........it's you, as a person, that counts.....we've played with some people that we never discussed occupations at all.......although that's unusual because at some point it usually does comes up..... and most times talking about your occupations does make for interesting conversation.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Occupations don't have anything to do with it for us either, Gary would tell you "truckers are her type " and laugh about it lol lol .... I was just laid off from a company that I unloaded trailers .....You wouldn't know it to look at Gary but he comes home dirty dirty dirty some days lol he is a maintenance man in an aluminum foundry ( cleans up well doesn't he lol )and most truckers we know have longer hair and since I have a thing for guys with long hair...... lol.... I would ask someone if it's not something else next time you run across this issue.

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We were told by someone who's been in the lifestyle a lot longer than us that teachers and law enforcement were the two professions that were overwhelmingly represented in the lifestyle. Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
employment or lack of has nothing to do with who we get with.Though it does seem that we find people in education all the time or in the medical profession.Lately ,more and more realators.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I don't think we've ever met anyone whose occupation turned us off. I might have a problem trying to hook with someone who was , say, my boss, or something like that. It really doesn't matter much to us what you do for a living, as long as you play well with others.

I don't know about anyone else, but we've noticed that there are a lot of people we meet in the lifestyle who are teachers, or are in some end of the medical profession. Has anyone else noticed this?

Just wondering if we should start hanging out at school, or maybe the local hospital - Gary

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
I think your reading into it...If that was the case then people would see us as big bad bikers and shy away from us....this is not the case... If they are stearing clear of you because of the truck driver thing, perhaps they are in fear you are a bed notcher???? Occupation to us is not important, unless your doing some thing illegal!

R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Occupations seldom even come up in our discussions with people until well after we already have determined whether or not we have enough in common to be a match. We have not yet found occupation to be an issue if we were a good match with other common interests and activities besides an interest in sex.

We find that commonality of interests, or lack thereof, makes the difference.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
MR fun.......dont know if they are picking up on something. we are genuine and hide nothing but it seems when we reveal my occupation people just seem to lose interest. maybe the people we have been in contact with have that BIG BAD trucker image in their head. who the heck knows.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   46 to 55 of 58   End
TOPIC: occupations and swinging