occupations and swinging : Swingers Discussion 372011041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumoccupations and swinging
TOPIC: occupations and swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I read somewhere that the two occupations most frequent to swingers is teachers and policemen. I know we meet lots of teachers, but haven't knowingly run into any policemen.

I don't think it's the trucker thing that makes people back away. It is probably something else---but speaking for myself, when ANYONE I am interested in backs away it's not a good feeling. I can't think of many reasons I'd be glad to be rejected unless it's coz I'm too wild or naughty! --Jen

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
OMG. ya'll are too funny.

the funeral director and the insurance salesman. LMAO

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
We have 4 dogs too, so what's a couple more.... lol

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
We also find that people in the medical field are highly represented in Swinging. Lots and lots of nurses!

R & K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2913 posts)
Hey Couple, I'll offer to watch your kids since I'm sure you will have to travel through Scranton to get to NY. I'm always stuck with my own kids, so what's the difference if I add a few. I know I'm an off the walk kind of person, but every time I see this topic I think of one thing. What if a life insurance salesman started swinging with a funeral director. Would one be able to ask the other for possible clients?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
WOW. thanks for the replies everyone. it seems maybe we are trying to get with people who are really not comfortable with swinging. pacouplelooking ya can stop up here in NY and UMMMM. maybe this trucker will give ya that fantasy.......hehehe...........only if all was agreed upon though.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Ok, how liberal are we? Who has played with a garbage man? How about a septic tank cleaner?

Which reminds me of one of my all-time favorite newspaper stories, with a bold headline above the story that said "Man falls in septic tank, drowns."

Not THAT is a shitty way to go! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We're with the majority here........doesn't matter what your occupation is........it's you, as a person, that counts.....we've played with some people that we never discussed occupations at all.......although that's unusual because at some point it usually does comes up..... and most times talking about your occupations does make for interesting conversation.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Occupations don't have anything to do with it for us either, Gary would tell you "truckers are her type " and laugh about it lol lol .... I was just laid off from a company that I unloaded trailers .....You wouldn't know it to look at Gary but he comes home dirty dirty dirty some days lol he is a maintenance man in an aluminum foundry ( cleans up well doesn't he lol )and most truckers we know have longer hair and since I have a thing for guys with long hair...... lol.... I would ask someone if it's not something else next time you run across this issue.

~ T

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
We were told by someone who's been in the lifestyle a lot longer than us that teachers and law enforcement were the two professions that were overwhelmingly represented in the lifestyle. Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 58   End
TOPIC: occupations and swinging