Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum occupations and swinging
TOPIC: occupations and swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Traffic light makers are allways flashing!

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Ha! I like it!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Obladi,

The best one I ever heard for computer folks was "I want to interface with you!" LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Interesting - occupation hardly ever comes up in conversations we have with swingers. Maybe because we spend most of the time dancing or playing...

Anyway, I do know we've met a truck driver, a husband/wife accountant (self-employed) team, and another software engineer (my trade) and a business-level software trainer. But most of the people we've met I have no idea (and never thought to ask).

Let's see, a motto for a software engineer... how about "Byte me!"

Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Our list of occupations we've met in swinging include THREE pharmacists, two nurses, one teacher, one lawyer, a phlebotomist, an engineer, several military officers, including a West Point graduate. Add a hospital administrator, a couple of business executives, and a couple of government employees, an explosives expert, a hairdresser, a fitness trainer, several computer techies, two university administrators, a financial planner and a couple of accountants. NO police, and only one teacher.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Professors do it with class!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
How about "Biologists know human anatomy!"

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm sure you've all heard "Cowboys stay in the saddle a little longer"

Can we all come up with one for our own occupations? Could be fun

Masons make it stronger!

Have to think awhile on Jackies, she makes traffic lights, lol.

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I've only known a couple of teachers, 2-3 policemen, and 6+ lawyers. Medical fields, everything from dental>cardiology. I'm in healthcare, also.

Regarding the hand cuffs, Always make sure you have the key IN HAND, before putting them on. Folks know my proclivities. At one party, the hosts produced a pair. A guy was about to put them on, I stopped him, asking where the key was. They couldn't find it. (smile).

I attach the key directly to the cuffs using a small chain. You would be extremely hard put to remove the "bracelets" I carry.

Jim, of course things are quiet. Many of us were up late. I was up to 3AM, reacquainting myself with a well known woman. We must be getting older. We used to stay up til 6am.

Regarding the thread. I also build houses. I rehab old ones. One guy from APG (poor site) tried to impress me with his job credentials. He dug a hole, regaling me with stories of his job "status." Finally, I snapped the trap shut. Interrupting his love fest, I declared I "like teaching senior Dr. of (health field) students."

Being a true idiot, He sincerely asked, "What would YOU have to teach them?!?" I exclaimed, I'm a Dr. of (health field), too. Oh, I thought you were "just a builder." This asshole has NO idea what it takes to rehab/build structures that work and look good doing it.

He solidified his asshole status. I always "sleep" with women from APG, on the first date. Ooops, You streak is broken. Yes, I have been that drunk, but not for a long, long, time. yucky poo.

What you do doesn't matter. Who you are, does.

Mischief<---thinking I would want the "sanitary engineer" smelling like bleach.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Neither of us is a nurse or a teacher or a policemen, but we DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express recently! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 58   End
TOPIC: occupations and swinging