Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum new to IM-ing
TOPIC: new to IM-ing
Created by: quetzlcoatl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Can't believe no one else put their 2 cents in, so I will. Have you never IMed? You mention never IMing, but that she meets people well that way. I'll assume you mean she thinks that would be the best way to meet and get to know people. If you don't have one already, get a free Yahoo account and download Instant Messenger if you haven't already. There are other services, but we like Yahoo IM the best. AOL Instant messaging is another option and you don't need to be a subscriber to AOL to use it.

We like chatting via IM to get to know other couples. It gives you a chance to talk and see if you share interests and are attracted to each other before meeting in person. You can exchange pics while you are chatting, which is convenient.You will also get a free Yahoo email account that is convenient for communicating with others in the lifestyle and keeping things private and separate from your regular email. If you just let the other couple(s) know that you are new to this and curious about the experience, I think most nice people will respond well and be glad to give you some pointers and warn you of pitfalls.

Good luck.

Lake Wales FL
Username hidden
(200 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: new to IM-ing