Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum living well without guilt
TOPIC: living well without guilt
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
so as i sit just 2 hours from boarding a plane for a fabulous vacation to SoBe with the man who makes my life a JOY to live, and my son is safe and happy with his best friend's family, and my bills are paid and my health (and that of those who are dear to me) is good- i can't help but think about the family of the 13 year old boy scout who recently drowned, the loved ones of the fallen military men and women serving in the middle east, and people who simply don't have a happy life.

i know we work hard to have the life that we have, we've sacrificed to make our son's life better every day, we plan and save and appreciate our rewards. we give our time to charitable organizations, and donate goods, and teach our son to be compassionate and grateful and to have a giving heart. but that doesn't stop that little piece of me from thinking "why do _I_ deserve this??"

part of me thinks it's silly to feel guilt- bad things happen to me too- it's the natural cycle of life. but has anyone else ever suffered "the good life" guilt when the stars are aligned?

"see" you all next weekend!!!

ciao, Xandria

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
so as i sit just 2 hours from boarding a plane for a fabulous vacation to SoBe with the man who makes my life a JOY to live, and my son is safe and happy with his best friend's family, and my bills are paid and my health (and that of those who are dear to me) is good- i can't help but think about the family of the 13 year old boy scout who recently drowned, the loved ones of the fallen military men and women serving in the middle east, and people who simply don't have a happy life.

i know we work hard to have the life that we have, we've sacrificed to make our son's life better every day, we plan and save and appreciate our rewards. we give our time to charitable organizations, and donate goods, and teach our son to be compassionate and grateful and to have a giving heart. but that doesn't stop that little piece of me from thinking "why do _I_ deserve this??"

part of me thinks it's silly to feel guilt- bad things happen to me too- it's the natural cycle of life. but has anyone else ever suffered "the good life" guilt when the stars are aligned?

"see" you all next weekend!!!

ciao, Xandria

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: living well without guilt