interest how quick : Swingers Discussion 39988
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Foruminterest how quick
TOPIC: interest how quick
Created by: expo969
Original Starting post for this thread:
How quick do you know thatyou have an interest in another couple and how fast do you lose interest in them?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
interest is pretty immediate- we like the way they look- we're interested! ATTRACTION- less than 10 minutes... a brief conversation can expose whether or not there is chemistry and comfort between all. you can read body language and gauge your interest pretty quickly, then take it from there...

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Like all the others, we have a pretty good idea in 10-15 minutes. Althought there have been a few cases where things seemed to click, but then the longer you talk the more negative you can get. Like one couple we met the guy seemed pretty attractive and attentive, but after a while we reallized everything we said was about him.

And the opposite is tru, in most cases we will know that things dont click in 10-15 mintues (sometimes less...lol)

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
LOL Mariana!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Paula swears she knows in the first four minutes if she's going to click with the guy or not. It might take me closer to ten minutes to be sure. If I am interested, then I look for signs that Paula is interested. I can tell just by how animated she is and how much she is laughing and participating in the conversation. I don't even need to ask anymore.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
When meetin in person, we know within 10 - 20 minutes.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
schwing. exactly we know right away within the first 15 minutes we are with another couple..I lose interest much quicker then Suzy does.We have had people come up and act as how dare you not wish to have sex anymore with us. If its not fun for us its not worth it to us to keep trying to go or stay the course.Its kind of funny how it can be great fun for one couple and a so so time for the other.We also think the more work you have to put into a friendship the less likely it will become a long term friendship. As far as cyber goes,you can only know people so well on line , its not a real situation to get to know people on line.Even if you web cam with them you still really do not get to know them . You can't see the quirks,the moods nor can you get to know the deep thoughts they have. The facial expressions,body language.All this is included when you are getting to know another in real time.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
It's usually pretty quick. Within 10 or 15 minutes we usually know if we are interested in another couple. We have had instances where we were interested in them right away and then slowly realized that we really weren't all that interested as the night or days went by. Never have we slowly warmed up to someone though. It has always been there initially or not.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
In person or just through cyber space? In person, we know pretty quick. Maybe 10 minutes and we have signals we send each other to indicate yea or nay. In cyberland we've thought we were interested only to face reality and vice versa. We loose interest the minute someone presents us with drama or an appearance of instability.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
How quick do you know thatyou have an interest in another couple and how fast do you lose interest in them?

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: interest how quick