Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub
TOPIC: i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No Fun:

I designed mine for 5000# live load over an 8'x8' foot print. I know, you know to be very careful if your deck is hung from a ledger board. I build mine freestanding and bolt to the house to decrease sway.

I would check the volume x density of h20 (1gm/1ml). Calculate the weight of the H20 and add a safe amount. You could stand a tank on mine.

I tilt the deck at the standard 1/4"/foot away from the house. The overflow with a group of people flows right off the back.

Mine is clothing optional. It's rarely done. My tub is a hot bed of homosexual activity...LOL

I can send JPEGs if desired.

Builderchick<---Thinking about Mike's raw lumber..

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Our local YMCA has their hot tub right behind a big window so there is no hanky panky going on there unfortunately. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Watch out where the huskys roam, never swim in yellow foam

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Not clothing optional in ours either.....except the kids who hardly use it since they found out we do it in there.....lol. It's a lot easier to maintain when there isn't any clothes being used in the hottub do to the soap that is still locked in the clothes from the washing machine.

Montoursville PA
Username hidden
(98 posts)
LadyWife, for YOU I would have some SPECIAL sauce, . . . . er.. . . . . I mean . . .. ABUSE!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
40 per sq ft is a little light, but should be fine for a small tub. If I was puttin one on a deck, I'd use 10 in round locust for the posts, and 2x12 rough cut oak on 16 in centers for the joists. If ya can park a truck on it it'll hold a hot tub. Ours is in the basement rec room on a concrete floor. Weight is a nonissue.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Our hot tub is not clothin optional, Our tub is clothin banned, The only ones who are allowed to wear clothes in our tub is our kids, with them it's required. We don't get in with them, we hate bein wet with clothes on.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
<pondering what further abuse I could expect in Va's hot tub if I attempted to enter in a suit>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Nobody has EVER worn anything but their birthday suit in our hot tub, and that's the way it will stay. It's House Rules.

In our hot tub, we require SLUTS, not SUITS!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
gurgle gurgle.....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub