i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub : Swingers Discussion 43884101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumi hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub
TOPIC: i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub
Created by: TNVol The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nofun wrote <<Love the woods, live in the woods and understanding the woods is so important! Shish! VA is the expert on this one.>>

Well, there are woods, and then there are FORESTS. Most people live in urban/suburban areas where the original forests, and even the second-growth forests, have long since been cut down to make way for highways, housing developments, shopping malls, and whatnot.

I was born in northern Indiana, where "woods" consisted largely of a 5-10 acre woodlot on a farm, in a landscape that was dominated by farms. No real forests there. But then, Indiana always was a place where the tall grass prairie met the eastern forests, and grassfires were always trying to burn back the the young seedlings and saplings that were trying to expand the forest into the prairie. It's a tough world full of competition!

Using a professional forester is far better than trying to manage your "woods" on your own, but most foresters are thinking in terms of maximizing your economic return and not thinking of managing for a "natural" forest condition.

It's impossible to generalize about forest management. It depends on what kind of trees you have, how large the stand, its current condition, what your objectives are, and what's going on in the larger natural landscape around you.

If it was easy, I wouldn't have needed all those years in graduate school to get a handle on the ecology of forests!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chicken in the Brinkman, smoked with cherry chips!!! Sawmills are alive and well around here, but theres not as many as there used to be. I can get rough sawn oak for about 1/3 the price of dimensioned lumber at Lowes. I framed our house with oak, sided it with pine. 1x random width pine is cheaper per sq ft than OSB, and it makes much prettier sidin. Cherry & Maple are available for the same price. We do all our own millwork. Not only do we have a stronger house than any modern buildin tequniques, but we saved $40,000 in material costs compared to modern lumber. The only short comin is I need to get it done before the tree huggers finish shuttin all the little mills down.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We agree with you fun on the wood, living in the country, oak and cherry are the most popular, at least on our mountain, and must say, cherry is the best to cook on outdoors as well.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I know LVL, glulam, Microlam..etc. You used an LVL as a rim board? The stainless carriage bolts make sense with large washers to spread the load. I assume you "Z" patterned the holes.

I'm not even close to an engineer. I merely build stuff that makes sense. I seriously over build things like hottub decks. It's nice to sleep well when you have had 8-10 jumping rowdy women in your tub.

I will post my tub pics in the profile.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
They've been known to whistle, but not whine, lol.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Oh I love the train pic!!!! Is that the wine train or another?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Mischief wrote <<Errrr that's not lumber.. That's Wood!!>>

Really??? You WOULD????? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
HeHeHe

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Errrr that's not lumber.. That's Wood!!

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I love it when Mischief talks lumber..

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: i hate wearing swim suit in a hot tub