how much atmosphere do YOU need : Swingers Discussion 40046
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumhow much atmosphere do YOU need
TOPIC: how much atmosphere do YOU need
Created by: xandrianhubby
Original Starting post for this thread:
so i have recently discovered that i need the atmosphere to be SEXY, not just SEXUAL. if i attend a private function, i need the mood to be set- i am totally turned off when lights are bright, conversations about the weather are being carried on... you get my drift. i don't necessarily need candles and Barry White (rest his soul), but SOMETHING has to be going on besides a bunch of people having sex!

what about you? do you need the MOOD or will naked, willing bodies do?

ciao,

X

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
dscouple, it sure sounds like you know how to be a great host & hostess! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The setting absolutely has to be right. Without it I just don't have much interest regardless of how many sexy bodies there are running around.

Roger

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
When the setting is right, the sky's the limit.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8912 posts)
The atmosphere needs to be right for me. Though if the right bodies were there I would compromise. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
atmosphere = air......... examples....... moonlit beach ,crystals of sand like sugar,phosphorous gulf,warm gulf temperatures, bottle of nice boonesfarm strawberry wine (joking of course) Quilt laying on the ground inviting you onto the beach floor. Walking hand in hand with the surf breathing on your ankles with the above mentioned also going to happen Being with people who allow their mind and eyes to wander to yours.Having the feeling that there are only the 4 of you or two of you there ,even though there may be many. Looking at someone and knowing thta instance you must be with them for the lust,physcial beauty that you know will be there, not thinking baout what tomorrow will bring. Way to many put way to much thought into swapping of partners. If you click feel the click work with it,enjoy what is about to happen with out reprecussions......only way to fly!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
so i have recently discovered that i need the atmosphere to be SEXY, not just SEXUAL. if i attend a private function, i need the mood to be set- i am totally turned off when lights are bright, conversations about the weather are being carried on... you get my drift. i don't necessarily need candles and Barry White (rest his soul), but SOMETHING has to be going on besides a bunch of people having sex!

what about you? do you need the MOOD or will naked, willing bodies do?

ciao,

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: how much atmosphere do YOU need