how many of you sleep in the nude : Swingers Discussion 393111021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumhow many of you sleep in the nude
TOPIC: how many of you sleep in the nude
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Always in the nude. Anything else is too constricting.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Is there a difference?? :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nice to meet you too, funlovin69. I hardly ever visit this site unless Jim wants to show me a profile or something somebody said in the Forum. But Jim told me about you, too. I think he said you were "cheesey." LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That would be fantastic! We alway wondered if we could have a party where guests would feel comfortable being nude all evening long!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We also sleep in the nude, would that be suitable for the party, va? ;)

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Oh, my goodness! What WILL you all wear if we invite you to our "sexy pajamas" swing party?

Mrs. Valovers

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Well have slept in the nude for the past 7 almost 8 years, wife has slept in the nude before but sleeps mostly with a t-shirt and panties, only time I wear clothes around the house is when no one is here but us. When company comes usually wears gym shorts, but when they leave the shorts comes off..

Art

Hudson NC
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Mischief, great idea on the shades! As for the nightie under the pillow...wish that would work for me. I really am one of those "lights are on but no one home" people for a good half hour after waking up. Besides vacating a hotel room naked into the snow, I have taken out the trash cans in the same condition, walked into the shower with a bathrobe on......I could go on and on.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
My first mother-in-law gave me a night gown for under my pillow in case of fire.

I installed top down, bottom up shades in my home. Top down mode allows seeing out without exposing below your neck.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We've always slept nude. When the kids were growing up we just had to train them about knocking before entering. We do put a minimum of jammies on when visiting others in a non-lifestyle environment. Silk stuff so it feels lightweight. Ladywife also wears something when staying alone in a hotel room. She doesn't wake well and actually vacated a hotel room naked in a small fire situation, LOL.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: how many of you sleep in the nude