how many of you sleep in the nude : Swingers Discussion 393111011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumhow many of you sleep in the nude
TOPIC: how many of you sleep in the nude
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're naked every chance we get. But with the house under construction and not fully insulated, and the way Pa winters are, it's not allways practical. So sometimes when it's really cold we sleep in longjohns. But we still allways spoon, hehehe.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
if shes nude we don't sleep!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
In the nude here. Wear a pair of sweat bottoms until I hit the shower in the morning if the kids aren't already at school. Been sleeping that way since I got out of high school (with the exception of the Coast Guard cruises - wouldn't want to and couldn't sleep in the nude with a room fool of grown men and no women). Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
always sleep in the nude.....headed to bed now....and the good news is I don't even have to get take a stitch off.....lol

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
We always sleep in the buff. Wouldn't have it any other way. Easy access for a little play in the middle of the night.

Eureka IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
penbuttons wrote <<Mrs. VA how did you get Jim away from the puter? This is a 1st!>>

OK, I confess. She tricked me. She told me she needed a dose of Dr. Jim's Joy Juice, and when I got up and ran to the bedroom she ran into the den and stole my seat at the computer!!!!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Schwing! there ya are! I couldn't for the life of me remember how to spell your name, darlin! lol As for the nekked with socks, Josh has been trying for years to get me to wear socks to bed, but they always end up kicked off before I fall asleep. I have feet like ice in the winter, and he just doesn't appreciate my attempts to use him as a foot warmer. humph.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
lol Pa.... thanks for making me smile.... let me know when we are gonna quit smoking... THAT thought will make ME smile more.... hehehehehe

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Hubby sleeps in the nude here. I prefer to wear my thermal pajamas AND thermal robe to bed. With having low blood pressure, I can never get warm enough. Doesn't take anything away from sex here. Actually it gives hubby fair warning that I'm in the mood if he crawls in bed and finds me naked. And how I love to see the smile on his face when he does.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
That's how it started here also. My only request when we got married was no pajamas, t-shirts, or sweats in bed. It took a while to get rid of those darn socks, but that's another story.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 39   End
TOPIC: how many of you sleep in the nude