hard to get an orgasm : Swingers Discussion 43603101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumhard to get an orgasm
TOPIC: hard to get an orgasm
Created by: piercedcock24 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey admit it, he has a very sexy voice. Just close your eyes and pretend he's a young hardbody. Oh, never mind, we have blindfolds to match the restraints. You'll never know it's him.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Even if we say please? Jim's such a nice guy, he DESERVES you.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Since we don't match her preferences, we're just going to tie her up and have our way with her anyhow.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Whoa. Someone has been paying attention here. Kudos to funlovin69

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
Femandbicurious has a good point. My wife was raised in a household where sex was not talked about and masturbation was a bad thing for certain. It took many years for her to become comfortable with the subject. Sex was good and often in our relationship; orgasms were very rare for her though. At around 30 she finally was able to able to feel comfortable with masturbation. Around the same time she also became very orgasmic and the intensity of our sex life rose several levels. I think the two are at least somewhat related in the sense that being more at ease or relaxed or whatever you wish to call it allows you to better enjoy sex and the rewards(orgasms) come.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I thought of something as well here. She may just have been raised to be extremely shy when it comes to anything sexual. Most parents do not raise kids to be openly explorative or knowledgeable about self gratification. Not all girls are comfortable displaying themselves in the open, with him gawking at us like a sideshow. Seems men stroking is very open and common and becomes somewhat of a lighthearted joke in movies, but women are not portrayed so openly. I learned to masterbate from a sub-titled foreign film! LOL

My suggestion would be for the man here to blindfold himself and allow her all the control. He cant see, or gawk, at anything she is doing therefore not comment. She can feel free to touch herself anywhere she wants and can either keep it quiet or share with him just exactly what she is doing. She can position herself to be in any place or position where he can hear and feel her pleasure. And it would be an extreme turnon for her to have that control to do the teasing herself which would heighten her own experience.

My first experience of masterbating in front of a man, he made this suggestion. In time, slowly the blindfold came off, lights got brighter and now am quite comfortable with the right partner.

Depending on our moral raising, somethings are just taboo. To have a partner willing to give completely and want to please the woman is rare and will take time to break those uncomfortable barriers.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
This doesn't require a doctor. There is nothing WRONG with her. She's just young.

Women mature sexually at a much slower rate than men. Meaning, women learn to orgasm much more slowly.

Don't make the mistake of using vibrators. It will only make it harder for her to come. Don't concentrate on her clit. It has NOTHING to do with the size.

Don't expose the tender flesh of her clit. Always rub it through the hood.

Actually, I suggest you not concentrate on her orgasm at all. Why? Performance anxiety. Men want results. They ask "How many times??" This is a mistake. Women don't need to come to have a very good time.

If I was with her, I would do what I always do. Everything-But. IF and when I got around to direct stimulation.. I would do the one thing you haven't tried.

I would place my tongue...as lightly as possible..on the very tip of her. I would not move. I would allow her to move against me after I teased her for a while.

Getting more aggressive in tonguing her. Lick down the length of her clit hood Still applying very light pressure.

Indirect stimulation also works well. Pulling on the outer skin to pull the clitoral area is also good.

In short, there is nothing wrong with this young woman. She is very normal. She may have trust issues. So what? I suspect if she's not pressured to perform that will fix 90% of the problem.

There is one very good side to this. She's not lying. It's so easy to say you came when you didn't It gets guys to lighten up.

Remember the goal is togetherness, pleasure, sharing of love, attention, and respect. Orgasms happen or not. No biggie.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I have this problem of achieving orgasms. Years of having MS has destroyed nerve endings tha affect many areas of my body........

.hence that little SLIVER BULLET my husbnad makes sure has new batteries at all times is a god send.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(392 posts)
The ability to have orgasms varies considerably from one time to the next for Mrs. Valovers. Sometimes she is very quick to come and has a powerful orgasm or a series of orgasms one on top of the other. Other times she knows almost from the get-go that "it ain't gonna happen" tonight, and tells me within minutes to "go ahead, this is going to be one of those "boyfucks."

Oh well, if only one of us gets to come, it might as well be ME! ROFL

Just kidding!

We were interested to find out after our first few house parties that Mrs. Valovers merely needs more and/or longer stimulation to come than most guys can endure, but once her G-spot gets thoroughly aroused, she can come easily and stays aroused and easy to get off the rest of the night. In fact, the joke in our group was that "the first guy gets her attention, the 2nd guy gets her warmed up, and the rest get all the glory!" LOL

Another interesting observation we learned through swinging with guys who lost their erections or needed rest breaks and retries in order for THEM to get off. We discovered that a "start and stop" approach to fucking is FAR MORE LIKELY to get Mrs. Valovers off than a nonstop steady fucking. It's like building up and backing off, building up and backing off, cause her to get REALLY excited.

We envy women who get off easily and repeatedly. But women are highly variable in the ease and readiness with which they can be brought to orgasm. As a result, it is so very important for women to communicate what works best for them, either verbally or through body language or ooohing and aaaahing, especially when with a man they have not been with often enough that he knows how to push her buttons.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
" i could be down there licking away, she'll start moaning and when i think she is close, she'll push me off" That makes me wonder if she may actually be going into pain right before she has an orgasm. You might want to talk to her ob about it. You never know if something might truly be wrong. Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: hard to get an orgasm