gonna blame this on captain morgan,hot sunday tikki hut etc : Swingers Discussion 42740101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumgonna blame this on captain morgan,hot sunday tikki hut etc
TOPIC: gonna blame this on captain morgan,hot sunday tikki hut etc
Created by: expo969
Original Starting post for this thread:
ok how come people bitch when thye recieve emails they think they do not deserve. its only another thinking they are attractive and trying to hook up with them. Seems to me that if someone thinks they are worthy of hooking up, they would say thanks even if not interested instead of bitching, I received this the other day. this does not include those emails that are on the same lines as lets fuck, or like your tits.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
we accept master card / visa/AE LOL

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
After that last post we are packing bags and heading to Florida, lol. We are so tired of the cold!!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
4play I know I love me, I can play for hours!!!! Tikki hut was great , small out of the way, located at a hotel. jimmy buffet type music ,not to loud, set up by the pool. 10 chairs that were comfortable ,set up around a half moon bar.Beautiful 80 degrees out,Blue skies, slight breeze blowing through.The first couple of hours it was just us and a couple we met, then slowly another couple who ended up being really a cool couple then a couple from new york stopped by. We had a great time getting to know this other couple, definitely need and want to see more of them, both in the flesh and in a regular setting. The flesh, this coming Friday night, same place , different room

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
expo... nice tits! Just kidding good topic!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Good post expo. Who was it in here, was it Central, that first coined the phrase "the cost of doing business"? Thanks for exempting the wanna f, have nice tits, etc ones. I think we can unilaterally agree those are obnoxious. The others, well they may be funny and I will certainly laugh but the no thank you button works just fine. I don't need to put someone down because they want us, I hope not to be put down because of interest in someone who doesn't want us. But tell me more about your rum and Tiki day. Sounds fun.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
ok how come people bitch when thye recieve emails they think they do not deserve. its only another thinking they are attractive and trying to hook up with them. Seems to me that if someone thinks they are worthy of hooking up, they would say thanks even if not interested instead of bitching, I received this the other day. this does not include those emails that are on the same lines as lets fuck, or like your tits.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: gonna blame this on captain morgan,hot sunday tikki hut etc