flashing : Swingers Discussion 399531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumflashing
TOPIC: flashing
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
poly I am sure nothing could be vulgar that you could do while smiling. Gently pressing legs farther apart...........

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Why do tell Carrie, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
GRIN,.......... flashing,. anywhere anytime..........Thats why we do ont go to swing clubs specially off premise we can more in a regular pub in this town then we can do in an off premise club. We haev on,y been asked to elave a pub 2 times in the last seven years.In of the pubs the barmaid came over the top of the bar to stop a bouncer from tossing suzy and two other females one evening. We have the most fun at the area pubs, it does not matter what type of pub it is whether its on lido key ,siesta key,longboat key or on the main land. Its just fun,outragious, great time,wonderful,creative, sexy, flirtatious ,enjoyable Not enough words to describe how much fun we have with flashing, from the subtle to the blatant.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have flashed mainly truckers but have also flashed people while out on a boat. The most I have done was for a trucker that helped us avoid cops while traveling. I stripped down naked and played with myself for him.

There is also the subtle flashing. I love to go out in a mini skirt and no panties. That is always lots of fun.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
We were at the Easy Riders Rodeo in Butler last summer, Jackie collected 57 strings of beads that Saturday night. Need I say more?

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
All the time, everywhere.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
how many of you ladies have flashed in public. where and what did you show

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(46 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: flashing