first time going to a club : Swingers Discussion 217558
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumfirst time going to a club
TOPIC: first time going to a club
Created by: lovinredheads The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you going to take your employee with you? That will just give her more evidence for when she sues you for sexual harassment when this situation blows up.

MrsP

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Sed, you are a HAWT mess. I <3 that...

Mr P

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
You have to be very careful. There are crazies in these clubs. They steal your clothes while you're busy doing the horizontal cha-cha! They don't steal your valuables though, they steal your clothes and shoes. And the worse part is that they sometimes steal the hair pieces from the men, and the merkins from the women. It happened to us, we had to walk home barefoot, naked, and merkinless in knee deep snow. All the way from New York to New Jersey. It was awful! Make sure to put your name on the merkin and toupee, so that when you file a police report, they can always find your belongings!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Miss Kibbs is right about the clothes, wear what makes you feel sexy and confident. Usually I start out in a sexy dress, and strip down from there. As far as watching, most clubs have room that are open to those that want to watch and people who don't mind being watched are in those rooms. Some clubs have it that if the door is closed, don't enter, chain up on door way you are welcome to watch from the doorway, open door no chain you can come in however it doesn't mean just anyone can come in and play. Always ask before touching.

Hope you have a great time!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wear whatever makes you feel confident/sexy! Dn't get me wrong, I've only been to one club and one one lifestyle friendly nudist resort, but eveyrone was cool. Of course, I had a blouse, skirt and heels on to begin with at the resort, because we had left to go to a restarurant for dinner, and when we got back, we wanted to check it out a little before i changed to lingerie, since it was a lingerie party....I didn't even think anyone noticed since it wasn't until we returned and I had a tiny silk something on that all the WOMEN were saying it was about time I dropped some clothes. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: first time going to a club