email that changed my life : Swingers Discussion 402171018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumemail that changed my life
TOPIC: email that changed my life
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   18 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Everyone, I woke up this morning dragging my butt out of bed, as usual. Find out older daughter's school closed because of flooding, baby screaming to get out of his room, brother calls "just to say hi" and hubby wakes up trying to decide if he's going to leave me a vehicle in case I need to go out somewhere. I sign on SLS to get my "forum update" and find an email from a new person. I think "okay, maybe my day will get better from here". Open the email to find two words "your fake". First I get frustrated. The correct english for this sentence is YOU ARE FAKE, or YOU'RE FAKE. I've never spoken to this person or even had any communication at all with this person. First reaction of course is I'm pissed. IF I'm fake, that means I don't exist. If I don't exist, who woke up with the rest of the house here? Who had to run to answer the doorbell because her daughter didn't bother checking for closings? Who had to rescue baby out of his room? Who had to answer the ringing phone? (oh wait, if WE'RE fake, hubby is fake too, so I guess HE didn't answer the phone) Who came back downstairs to feed baby? And who actually opened that email to find out "we're fake"? As long as I don't exist, I think I'm going to go back up stairs, run a nice hot bubble bath and not be bothered by the kids screaming at each other, or the baby screaming because puppy is chewing his one of his toys. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful to be informed that I don't exist. Maybe I can enjoy some of my non existence now. I would end this here, but I don't know who it is that is typing. Is it live or is it memorex?

Lora

Pittston Township PA

Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   18 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: email that changed my life