email that changed my life : Swingers Discussion 402171011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumemail that changed my life
TOPIC: email that changed my life
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
Expo, My legs are getting tired. Can we stand naked in the living room and just flop on the couch?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
wifey if your a fake then why do i have this recurring dream of you standing naked in the hallway saying breakfast is ready to be served. . Why do we chat in the chat room?who am i saying hi wifey to? did I say anything about standing naked in a hallway??

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
OMG Va.. I just happen to pop on the first quiet moment I've had in my "non-existance" and end up making myself all wet thinking of being in a hot tub with you guys. I guess if I'm a fake looking to get my rocks off by being on SLS, I should request to fill this hot tub with all these sexy PA ladies. Of course, I can't fanasize for too long. My non-existant baby is going after my non-existant "bitey" puppy just for kicks. Remember I can just think of this thread and smile my way through. Can't wait til I can get out of here for some "adult" time.

Lora (the non-existant wife)

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
Lora,

Forget the bubble bath. Come jump in my hot tub with me. We'll add the aroma therapy and turn the jets up to HIGH!

LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You might want to look at it the way I'd see it. I think it is funny! An illiterate fool who can't think of more than two words to say, approaches someone total out of their reach and mutters two words that reflect themselves. What an idiot! I would just laugh it off. This bottom-feeder is not worth your getting this upset over.

I was the target of a couple in my area, whom I had never contacted at all. They would write these silly assed, illiterate, SLS attack emails, the content of which I could never fully understand because of the mis-spellings and total gibberish of the wording. I would politely answer them and ask them to explain what they meant, which they could never do. Finally I told them that they were funny at first, but now I was bored with them and to please take their hill-billy, illiterate, ridiculous ravings somewhere else. I realized later that I had been wasting my time, as humorous as it was to me.

In this case, I wouldn't bother.

My best wishes to you.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Well, Wife. Think of it this way. If you and hubby don't exist, the children don't either so you can take a nice long bubble bath without needing to worry about them.

That e-mail was so charming. I can see how it made your day.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Lora, I love your response to such an inane message! Good for you! I wanna be non-existent, too. Then I can take this job and shove it, and maybe create my own new reality! I wonder what I'd have in my new reality...

1) I'd have enough money so that I wouldn't have to work. I'd probably work anyway, but it would be out of a desire to accomplish something rather than to keep up with the bills.

2) Although I love my children - every last one of them - in my new reality I would not have had as many.

3) In my new reality, my wife would not be weighed down by bouts of lack of self-confidence. She'd see herself as the gorgeous woman that she is and enjoy the attention she gets from others rather than using them as new opportunities to criticise herself.

4) Because I didn't have to worry about $$, I would pursue my love of music and acting (since I could afford to have some failures along the way).

5) I'd take liberal amounts of time off for travel with my wife, and also with my children.

6) I'd spend the time (I don't currently have) to teach my kids things I've learned, like how to fix the car, how to build things, and any other manner of problem solving skills.

7) Of course, we'd continue to go out and meet great people at swing clubs and meet & greets - perhaps even start having parties at our newly built pool house (separated discreetly, of course, from our newly acquired mansion) while our newly hired nanny watches the kids.

Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Hey Everyone, I woke up this morning dragging my butt out of bed, as usual. Find out older daughter's school closed because of flooding, baby screaming to get out of his room, brother calls "just to say hi" and hubby wakes up trying to decide if he's going to leave me a vehicle in case I need to go out somewhere. I sign on SLS to get my "forum update" and find an email from a new person. I think "okay, maybe my day will get better from here". Open the email to find two words "your fake". First I get frustrated. The correct english for this sentence is YOU ARE FAKE, or YOU'RE FAKE. I've never spoken to this person or even had any communication at all with this person. First reaction of course is I'm pissed. IF I'm fake, that means I don't exist. If I don't exist, who woke up with the rest of the house here? Who had to run to answer the doorbell because her daughter didn't bother checking for closings? Who had to rescue baby out of his room? Who had to answer the ringing phone? (oh wait, if WE'RE fake, hubby is fake too, so I guess HE didn't answer the phone) Who came back downstairs to feed baby? And who actually opened that email to find out "we're fake"? As long as I don't exist, I think I'm going to go back up stairs, run a nice hot bubble bath and not be bothered by the kids screaming at each other, or the baby screaming because puppy is chewing his one of his toys. It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful to be informed that I don't exist. Maybe I can enjoy some of my non existence now. I would end this here, but I don't know who it is that is typing. Is it live or is it memorex?

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: email that changed my life