does time go backward : Swingers Discussion 2151961011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumdoes time go backward
TOPIC: does time go backward
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wish I could take what I knew now about women and go back to being about 20 again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
I sometimes wish I could go back in time and read my own mind when I'm trying to remember a password that I haven't used in a while.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6826 posts)
Well at the very least, I think it's possible to see moments in time from long ago.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Coulda been a great Smurf costume for Halloween, just sayin'

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5179 posts)
I've made plenty of things in the lab people would love to get their hands on. Always legal, though. I've never been a "freelance" chemist.

You'd be amazed at how much of what you're working with gets all over no matter how careful you are. A tuberculosis drug I developed turned my skin blue for weeks. Not because I was sloppy, but because it was so potent at coloring things. Others working in the building had the same thing. So, some of us who worked in one particular building had to be granted some leeway for testing for THC, since it was manufactured there, and virtually everyone had extremely trace levels.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
I am sure that it takes great liberties with Chemistry in order to create a compelling story. But watch the first few episodes; I would love to hear your thoughts.

I always tell my friends that I have never watched an episode without unconsciously uttering, "holy shit".

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5179 posts)
I've never watched Breaking Bad, but I've been told I should.

Better than being told I'm Sheldon all the damn time.... pfft...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
Va, did you ever see the Breaking Bad episode, Fly?

Sorry to enter the brainiac thread with popular culture.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5179 posts)
If a million monkeys posted on a million fora.....

Oh wait that's pretty much what this is. More like a few dozen monkeys posting on a few dozen fora....

(I am referring to all of us. Please nobody misinterpret that as a slight against anyone specific).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
There have been times when I am in middle of something and I feel as though I've lived that moment. I wish time did go backwards so I could un-do some of the dumb shit and bad judgment calls I've made. I do know that everything we do and/or experience in life has a purpose. It may not be discerned immediately but it has a way of showing up for the good or otherwise. I am learning to listen more to that small inner voice which I call the spirit and I struggle not to make the same mistakes particularly when it comes to people; mostly people who mean me no good.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3253 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 59   End
TOPIC: does time go backward