does time go backward : Swingers Discussion 215196
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumdoes time go backward
TOPIC: does time go backward
Created by: outdoorsWNC
Original Starting post for this thread:
Of the 4 dimensions in spacetime, 3 of them go both ways. They can be called up/down, right/left, forward/backward. The 4th dimension, time, is generally thought to only go one direction: Away from the past and into the future.

In quantum physics, there are entities known as antiparticles, which can be mathematically described as moving backward in time. But we can't build a machine out of antiprotons, anti-electrons, etc. Any interaction with ordinary matter makes for a complete annihilation of particles and their anti's.

Has anyone experienced a momentary sensation of time moving backward? Perhaps when you're waking up, or on drugs, or during sex? Could a glimpse into the backward-time universe explain deja vu? Intuition? A strong hunch or gut feeling that over-rides evidence?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*The job kills you, that is the sacrofice you make.*

Thank you for the men and women who sacrofice their lives!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
Out:

Actually it is known that those living a stressful lives such as presidents or national leaders age. Stress weakens the body and accelerates the bodies need to replace damaged cells. You are likely to be eating less healthy, ect....

Then there are the sleepless nights which you work through the day. The never ending meetings, the endless complaints from those who have little to complain about. We mustn't forget the losing parties threatening civil war.

I must say that I believe the US has remained on the verge or at least the threat of civil war has been used by the most repressive side in each generation sense the foundation of the US.

The job kills you, that is the sacrofice you make.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Maybe there's a correlation between retention of memories and aging. Maybe when you can absolve your mind of all memory, you're less burdened with the accumulations of time, and this makes you effectively younger.

In the movie "Lincoln", General Grant looks at the Prez and tells him he's aged 10 years since last he saw him. If that can happen, then the opposite should be possible.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sometimes my wife is sleeping, and she looks about 17 years old. I've even turned on the light to get a better look. More light just makes it more undeniable. I wonder where she has gone at these times.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
When I hear people say that (below) I always think to myself:

"Self, there is a perfect reason why, as we age our eye sight deteriorates!"

(hubby tends to read me well, so when he catches me, he tends to tap me on the back of my head ;)....

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16309 posts)
Forgetting theory makes sense. I had a friend question me on something I'd forgot about her sister the other day. She was puzzled because she thinks of me as very detail oriented and remembering even small things. I didn't want to remind her I can't stand her sister. So I just said her sister's life really didn't have a lot of significance in mine and I guess that's why I didn't remember. Now that I think about it, that probably didn't sound very nice either. Wonder if I can go back and undo it?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
My computer dumps, the writes over my most important files in order to make room for more temporary [junk] internet files.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
There's a theory that forgetting is an active process. It doesn't just happen. Kind of like when your computer dumps its temporary cache, in order to run faster. It might be a drag to remember everything that's ever occurred to you.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I wonder if there's a future in the time travel business?

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6776 posts)
I'd like the same thing Leeza likes. We've resorted to a passworded file on our computers which has all our sign-ins. Last week I forgot the password to it!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: does time go backward