clitoral vs vaginal : Swingers Discussion 220760
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumclitoral vs vaginal
TOPIC: clitoral vs vaginal
Created by: tigerlilyx61
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am doing an informal survey. For those women out there that are lucky enough to have both clitoral and vaginal orgasms, can you tell me which is stronger? I never had a clitoral orgasm until about a year ago. I am 51 y/o. They are so intense I cannot even begin to explain....embarrassing to admit....but my face contorts up and I have no control over it. I actually never masturbated until about a year ago and was in a sexless marriage for 25 years. So for me clitoral orgasms are much more intense. How about you?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uuuu fancu757 sorry..... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
We will be there fashionably late, as always. :o)

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Likewise, try to enter my ass, and that most probably will be the very last thing that you'll try to enter. This bum here, is a holy place, I say!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
Lol

You coming out Saturday mrs fancy?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
Awww, Bobby.

I have several street signs that describe my bum...

One way. Exit only. Keep out. Stop. Wrong way. Do not enter. No parking anytime. Falling rocks. Evacuation route.

Now, when it comes to the vaj....

Slippery when wet. Men at work.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Fancu 757 and i love your clitoris... I don't see but i loveeee... :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
"I do not have vaginal orgasms, but I love clitoral. I love my clitoris period lol. My ass? No, thats an exit only hahahhahaha."

You just described me perfectly.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Gina, good for you and hubby!

Enjoy them! Not bragging if its true!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
omg, yes to all of the below, EXCEPT for my feet, they are too ticklish and sensitive.

PG "Or one from the neck. Or from the back of the knee.... "

Yes. And I now have a disclaimer to make from all the times I've said I don't orgasm from oral. I lied, or okay, I didn't lie. Anyway. I do. Now. With the right person. Or did, at any rate. Of course, it was also with the use of fingers, so it was multi-tasking on "his" part. But still. Okay, I'm babbling now like an idiot.

I'll tell this again, but again, it's kind of a rare and wonderful thing: Mr can make me orgasm from rubbing a spot right above my elbow sometimes, and has done so in line at the commissary. Which can be embarrassing b/c I have to act "normal." Which make it all the more exciting! He's the only one who has ever done that, and he's the only one who has ever given me so many, so intensely, all in one afternoon (which has not been topped since, I don't think).

Some people may think this sounds like bragging, but I'm not bragging. I'm as delighted and surprised as anyone when it happens like that! And it can't be bragging because I have absolutely nothing to do with it, as I can only make myself cum once or twice.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Sed i like to see your clitoris....

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: clitoral vs vaginal