bikers lounge : Swingers Discussion 180163
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumbikers lounge
TOPIC: bikers lounge
Created by: scottyd27
Original Starting post for this thread:
How about a place to discuss motorcycles and make fun of cagers?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 424   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have the "Spring Motorcycle Rally" in Wildwood on April 26-27, this starts the shore season off nicely :) It's a bit smaller than the "Roar to the shore" weekend.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
We are both very good. Thanks for asking darlin.

Mercersburg PA

Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Good to see you. Hope all is well with both of you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Very happy to be back

Mercersburg PA

Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Treat?! Omg! Welcome back buddy.

How are you?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Some friends of ours are having a bike party at the Mt House bar and Grill, rt 30, Mcconnellsburg pa., Saturday night May 3rd. DJ from 4-8 followed by a live band from 8:30-12:30. There is no cover charge and it's open to anyone who rides. Sense there will already be several cpls from sls there, this sounds like a prime time for a meet and great to us.

Mercersburg PA

Username hidden
(3465 posts)
Just popping in to say I hope everyone is able to get some ride time in! This winter has been insane, its chilly here in Texas still...and for April, that is just kookie. But soon the weather will change and we will all have our hair in the wind!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I'll tell you, if you do I'd wuv you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Everyone is thrown off.... where once I did not go to buy eggs unless my make up and hair was absolutely perfect, now I go out in a biker tee and jeans with minimal make up. Life is good!! I just hope spring arrives for y'all soon... we have had it rough for Texas, I can't imagine it up where you are this year.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Inked, awesome on the boots!!! That is kick ass. I am waiting for my 2 HD tees to arrive this week... and I learned how to cut a guy's tee shirt into a girl's tank top. I'm so excited about that, I cut a guy's Sturgis shirt into a tank and work it last night out. And my best friend bought me a tee from HD in Las Vegas, only his punk ass has not sent it yet lol. other than that, just waiting for this nasty ass winter to be past us. I cannot wait to own my own ride. I would ride every day and do away with the car if I could hahahaha... and Jay is getting sick of me I think LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Actually Inked, they have Thunder all over now, not just in the city of Johnstown. You will enjoy as they have events in your travels down to the actual Thunder. You may want to stop by Ebensburg and head into Windber as well. Thunder has spread in the past few years all over. This is the first year we will not be or anticipate. After 12 years, and where on the mountain, the noise just has become way too much so we will be heading out of town when all are heading in. I believe you will enjoy, so much to see, do and well over 200,000 everywhere.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 424   End
TOPIC: bikers lounge