best adult social networking site : Swingers Discussion 212614
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumbest adult social networking site
TOPIC: best adult social networking site
Created by: new2wild
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are looking for a adult social site. Like a XXX facebook. something fairly simple where we can post adult pics to share with who we want and share thought and ideas.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting..... I had to post to keep this fresh....why not just create an alternate FB account ?

Point Pleasant Beach NJ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
well I didn't join it for the pics, I joined it because no one answers emails for the club and I wanted to be able to talk to people that might be able to help when I was trying to get a SM from out of town into our club.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
It's only a matter of time before the secret groups on FB containing nude pics are deleted. Some groups last longer than others, but deletion is inevitable.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Secret: Non-members can’t find these groups in searches or see anything about the group, including its name and member list. The name of the group will not display on the timelines of members. To join a secret group, you need to be added by a member of the group.

and it doesn't show up on the ticker, I had hubby check when I was added as a member. We also don't use the club name as the name for the group it has a code name.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Its actually set to "secret" not private. I don't post pics on there but lots of the members do. There is one admin, which is one of the people who helps run the club you have to be approved by her to be a member of the group, and have to be a member of our club to get approved to join so there won't be any complaints...well formal ones anyway I complain every time I open the group page and it shows me another set of tits or a pussy dripping cum.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Fetlife. Huge amount of members and alot of swingers as well.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
nakedsecurity.sophos.c om/2012/07/16/facebook-group-posts-privacy/

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
p.s. with the updates ticker, even when you post in private groups, it shows up.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
You cannot Nic.

It will exist until someone gets pissed and complains, private or otherwise. It's against their terms of service.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
---Nic scurries off to create a XXX Facebook profile---

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3874 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: best adult social networking site