asking to see pics then closing window : Swingers Discussion 210926
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen Forumasking to see pics then closing window
TOPIC: asking to see pics then closing window
Created by: Happycouple909
Original Starting post for this thread:
So today someone comes on IM and we exchange pleasantries. they then ask to see our pics. They dont open theres then close the window. I send them an email and say that i guess they didnt like what they saw. later in the day they sent mail back that were not compatable.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
people that are that rude...just be happy you learned now vs. wasting your time. No, we are not all attracted to others sexually. Not everyone will be attracted to me sexually. But being mean, there simply is no excuse for it. ever.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
That was one of the first things I learned in this Lifestyle... to trust my gut instinct. I am normally one who gives everyone a chance, sometimes even a second chance... but I found this isn't the place for it. That "gut feeling" is priceless!

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
we just glad that we only opened them for 3 days. thell be ack im sure.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I guess I should feel blessed we have only met nice people so far....of course I have a tendancy to see the good in everyone, too, but that's beside the point.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I had someone from NY send me an email asking me to open my private pics... that's all. I don't use the block feature often, but I did for him. ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
While how they handled it was rude, be grateful that you learned that before wasting any more time on them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
-ditto- Carrie's answer.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
If theirs weren't open when they asked to see mine, they wouldn't get to see mine.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
So today someone comes on IM and we exchange pleasantries. they then ask to see our pics. They dont open theres then close the window. I send them an email and say that i guess they didnt like what they saw. later in the day they sent mail back that were not compatable.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: asking to see pics then closing window